Gun range/sand pit near Manchester, nh

Hi all,
Does anyone have any recommendations for outdoor ranges or clubs near Manchester nh? I have been a member of MFL But I would like to do some longer range shooting (maybe 100 yards etc).

When I lived in central Maine I knew where the good sand pits were, but don't know where people shoot outside in nh.

Thanks
sent from tapatalk mobile app

I belong to Londonderry and Hudson. Londonderry has outdoor ranges only - rifle and pistol, and a trap field with 1 trap machine, but is nice because it is never crowded, and you get a key on your first meeting.

Hudson is big on the social aspect of the club, has a minimum hours requirement, but does have an indoor pistol range and clubhouse that is always active. You get a key after 6 months of service and you finish the hours requirement. If you do not finish the hours requirement in the first 6 months you are removed from the club. They have a waiting list at the moment.

Doubt anyone will give up their FREE sandpit/woods spot.

I'm not a member of a club but hear good things about the chester rod and gun club.

Last edited:
Chester is an excellent club and its worth my half hour drive there indoor pistol outdoor rifle pistol wobble trap pin shoot pit and a scenario pit plus indoor and outdoor archery.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom