Group Buy; 7 Lane, 75 Foot Firing Range?

And as much as I’d want IN on this, the ventilation system in that range BLOWS.

Too bad. It's supposed to suck.

Lol.

700 members at 1k each almost sounds doable, but what's the point? It'll end up costing us more than we pay in memberships to our clubs.

I wonder if you would even be able to operate it after the transfer with whatever old ventilation system it has

At least 3 that I can recall.
I'm sure there were more. I can only recall 3 as well. There was the guy from the South Shore using the S&W 500 and the couple who shot each other. I can't even imagine what their insurance costs were. When Jack left and Bob's son Aaron took over as manager, he overhauled the store. I wish he had put money into the range instead and I know I'm not alone. I think he was trying to make the place more public friendly, broaden his base. For people new to the sport, the old set up was a little sketchy. The looks on people's faces when they came in was that wide eyed "WTF" look, especially the women. I don't think I've shot on that range years before Jack left. I've been swept there as much a I swept up my brass. I'm amazed they never had an accidental shooting. I drove by the other day and saw the for sale sign. I just posted it to read the comments, it would never work. We need something like this;

View: https://youtu.be/Xsa_dy0w84Y

I'm sure there were more. I can only recall 3 as well. There was the guy from the South Shore using the S&W 500 and the couple who shot each other. I can't even imagine what their insurance costs were. When Jack left and Bob's son Aaron took over as manager, he overhauled the store. I wish he had put money into the range instead and I know I'm not alone. I think he was trying to make the place more public friendly, broaden his base. For people new to the sport, the old set up was a little sketchy. The looks on people's faces when they came in was that wide eyed "WTF" look, especially the women. I don't think I've shot on that range years before Jack left. I've been swept there as much a I swept up my brass. I'm amazed they never had an accidental shooting. I drove by the other day and saw the for sale sign. I just posted it to read the comments, it would never work. We need something like this;

View: https://youtu.be/Xsa_dy0w84Y

I only went there a few times, circa 2010-12, and was swept at least twice. Worst time was a couple was there one time. Guy was showing his girl a semi- auto, forget what it was. Another guy to her right says something, and the girl turns right, pointing the gun at all of us! Her boyfriend turned her back pretty quick as a few of the other shooters to the right started ducking, shouting at her to point the gun downrange! :eek:

Last edited:
I only went there a few times, circa 2010-12, and was swept at least twice. Worst time was a couple was there one time. Guy was showing his girl a semi- auto, forget what it was. Another guy to her right says something, and the girl turns right, pointing the gun at all of us! Her boyfriend turned her back pretty quick as a few of the other shooters to the right started ducking, shouting at her to point the gun downrange! :eek:

The Bobs ProTip was that if you wanted to shoot there the key was to go right when they opened or weren't busy. You shot for an hour and got the hell out of there. As soon as other people would show up it would turn into a shit show. [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom