• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manchester Firing Line Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Can anyone chime in on Manchester Firing Line Range. Never Been there, looking for a Safe Place to shoot new AR indoors. Price seems fair , and they have cheep range Ammo, but is it a Cluster F---, and looking for thoughts. My Membership for Ipswich Fish and Game won't start till 2 weeks, chomping at the bit to put some rounds through new AR.

Thanks,

Kabonka99

MFL is a nice and clean place.

I am a member so I don't shoot on the public range. Never had an issue on the member range It all depends on who's shooting next to you on the public range. If you see some one doing something stupid, alert the range officer.

I like it there. The place is clean and very modern. The employees there aren't pushy, and there is plenty of eye candy (guns that is, you pervs).
I don't have an AR, so I can't speak for their prices, but as far as I know, rifles can be used with frangible ammo only, and that kinda negates "cheap". Their prices are fine, even for non-members. And most important, you can rent a lot of different guns, which can help you big time when you have to decide on your next purchase. I like it there and will continue to shoot there, as far as the finances will allow me to.

I noticed you're in Rowley, have you checked into Bob's in Sailsbury? Idk if you can shoot an AR there but it would be closer to you and worth looking into

I noticed you're in Rowley, have you checked into Bob's in Sailsbury? Idk if you can shoot an AR there but it would be closer to you and worth looking into

Hey Perry, it's 22 only at Bob's otherwise that is my go to place..Awaiting membership for Ipswich Fish and Game, for outdoor range time..

I dont think you can shoot anything besides pistol ammo at Bobs in Salisbury. Manchester is nice, but if you rent one of their guns, you shoot their ammo...about 2x expensive then walmart ammo.

Hey Perry, it's 22 only at Bob's otherwise that is my go to place..Awaiting membership for Ipswich Fish and Game, for outdoor range time..
I wasn't sure...I'd invite you down to Harvard this weekend if I didn't have to work and the storm of the millennium wasn't coming

MFL is great but they are extra crowded this winter because their old range I think is still closed for renovations. Look up their thread in the gun shop review forum.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom