• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man with shotgun found at Amazon warehouse

"White was charged with possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without an FID card, leaving a firearm in a motor vehicle and improper storage of a firearm."

🙄 leaving a firearm in a vehicle AND improper storage.

"White was charged with possession of a firearm without a license, possession of ammunition without an FID card, leaving a firearm in a motor vehicle and improper storage of a firearm."

🙄 leaving a firearm in a vehicle AND improper storage.
Improper storage? Holy shit! Stupid law.

He's charged with possessing a firearm, walking with said firearm, storing the firearm securely in a vehicle, improper storage in said vehicle, removal of firearm from a vehicle, knowing how to load a firearm, and chewing gum while hunting.

🙄 leaving a firearm in a vehicle AND improper ststorage.
I was reading those statutes- are they even applicable to this? Maybe I read the wrong statute but one applied to persons with a ltc, implying the statute doesn't apply to those without, and the other applies to high capacity weapons.

I was reading those statutes- are they even applicable to this? Maybe I read the wrong statute but one applied to persons with a ltc, implying the statute doesn't apply to those without, and the other applies to high capacity weapons.
All I'm saying is "leaving a fire arm in a motor vehicle" isn't an actual crime they can charge someone with. If it's locked up properly it can be left in a vehicle legally. They included in the list of charges "improper storage"......which sounds like a legit charge but the "leaving a fire arm In a vehicle" sounds like bullshit.

All I'm saying is "leaving a fire arm in a motor vehicle" isn't an actual crime they can charge someone with. If it's locked up properly it can be left in a vehicle legally. They included in the list of charges "improper storage"......which sounds like a legit charge but the "leaving a fire arm In a vehicle" sounds like bullshit.
if they want you , they will get you

Back
Top Bottom