• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Loses Leg Shooting Lawnmower Packed With Tannerite

During explosives training for the Navy they said always put a barrier between yourself and the source of shrapnel.

Don't think he did this.

I wonder how close he was. Tannerite and metal objects don't mix very well. Pumpkins yes, machinery no.

Wasn't a little boy killed not long ago who was watching his dad or someo e shoot some binary?

Because of this I betcha pretty soon nobody will be able to use it. The anti's will grab this and run...I sense more laws and more restrictions...Idiot.

Because of this I betcha pretty soon nobody will be able to use it. The anti's will grab this and run...I sense more laws and more restrictions...Idiot.

It's Georgia, doesn't count. If it happened in a suburb of NYC we'd be listening to "save the orphans" grade bullshit for 2 days.

-Mike

Just the news spewing more lies....

Yup, when I heard my moonbat senators in Connecticut running their mouths, my response was to go buy some. It was on the shelves at Dick's, some packaged for .22, some for .223/.556. I came home with a reasonable quantity. My wife asked me "why?", and I told her because one day I might want to have it and Murphy and Blumenthal think that I shouldn't. That's good enough reason to have it on my shelves.

During explosives training for the Navy they said always put a barrier between yourself and the source of shrapnel.

Don't think he did this.

Do jeans count as a barrier?
23050420-Single-male-hillbilly-holding-beer-and-rifle-Stock-Photo-redneck.jpg

I wonder if the shrapnel was actually the mower blade. It must have launched like a boomerang.

Back
Top Bottom