• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man fumbled gun at Christmas party, shooting two partiers, including an 11-year-old, prosecutors say

I'm sure he will get at least 30 days of home confinement for this 🤪🤪😜😜

My question is how soon does the DA hand him back his gun 🤨🤨

"An Avondale man who illegally carried a firearm to a family Christmas party wound up shooting two attendees, including an 11-year-old, when he fumbled the gun and it discharged — twice — prosecutors said. The family took his gun away and told him to leave the party."

1640821478334.png

"An Avondale man who illegally carried a firearm to a family Christmas party wound up shooting two attendees, including an 11-year-old, when he fumbled the gun and it discharged — twice — prosecutors said. The family took his gun away and told him to leave the party."
I hope he at least got a "to go" plate 🍗 before he left.......

“We won’t quite categorize it as a Christmas miracle, but it is fortunate to be sure,” Judge David Navarro said during Scott’s bond hearing.

Funny. I would think the Christmas Miracle is if he ONLY shot HIMSELF!

I'm sure he will get at least 30 days of home confinement for this 🤪🤪😜😜

My question is how soon does the DA hand him back his gun 🤨🤨

View attachment 557853
Waistband carry? Keeping it hood for real.

If he had spent 11 bucks on an uncle Mike's holster at wally world this wound not have likely happened

“We won’t quite categorize it as a Christmas miracle, but it is fortunate to be sure,” Judge David Navarro said during Scott’s bond hearing."

SMH, did the judge give him a blowie before setting bail?

Has to pay $5,000.00 to a bail bondsman who will put up the $50K. If he skips, they can go retrieve him. You know, like Dog The Bounty Hunter.

Prosecutors charged Scott with reckless discharge of a firearm and aggravated unlawful use of a weapon. Navarro set bail at $50,000, meaning Scott must post a $5,000 deposit to get out of jail.

Back
Top Bottom