Man found in garden shed with machine gun and $20K

You sometimes hear of husbands or wives trying to hire someone to kill their spouse, but a child????? This really turns my stomach to hear this. Now, you know information like this will eventually make its way to the daughter, no matter how much you try to shield her from it, and think about the long term problems. This is going to really screw her up emotionally.

I don't know the whole situation between Orlowski and his wife, and I know it's a 2 way street, and the truth is somewhere in between. But, you really have to feel for the wife and daughter, regardless of whatever crap they pulled, when they now find out how close they came to being killed.

Maybe he'll save his family and the taxpayers a lot of grief and money and just hang himself and be done with it. Or, since he's telling the gang member where to find a pistol (gee, looks like he turned them all in, huh?), he'll just off himself. He deserves it. An innocent seven year old daughter going through this. I hope he serves very hard time, in more ways than one!

Back
Top Bottom