Man fired for looking at gun websites

Reading about PC office bullsh*t like this, I'm glad I'm just a dumb truck driver.

Reading about PC bullshit like this, and remembering having been forced to take down my NES Milsurps calendar last year at my old job, I'm glad I'm starting a new job Monday... for a gun distributor. [smile]

Last edited:
There is probably only a handful of people at my work place who only use thier computers for job related issues.

It is our policy not to use them for anything else, but people surf for news, sports, ebay and I'm sure a lot worse.

The internet is the most unproductive thing I've seen avaliable in the workplace in my lifetime.

I don't know why companies allow so much access and not expect abuse.

I feel sorry for someone losing thier job but rules are rules.

As a self employed individual who does not have the time to access the web during my work day, if I had an employee who wasted my paid time plus (7.5 + % matching SS, workmans comp, state and fed unemployment, retirement, health insurance and any other beni/mandated expense I would be compelled to fire you and be mad as hell you thought you were entitled to waste my time and money. This starts to erode America as much as any of the other things so many here complain aabout or take exception to.

Back
Top Bottom