Man cites virginity as reason he planned to kill 'as many girls' as he could, Utah police say

And they probably won't go with you to a strip joint either right? I have a friend like that. He's pursued plenty of women and he's been in the "friend zone" every time except maybe once or twice and I'm not 100% sure about then either. And that's once or twice having sex, not one or two "girlfriends".. My guess is that he put himself in the friend zone.

I keep trying to drag him to an AMP for a happy ending massage and I tell him that he doesn't have to get the happy ending if he doesn't want to and I offer to pay. I've also tried to get him to Providence strip joints when extras were legal in RI and couldn't get him there. Try that, especially the AMP route with your buddies it might work.

And I've told him that if he's gay, it's fine, I don't give a shit but that pisses him off, real or contrived I don't know.

Who knows what the hangup is, maybe his dick is tiny or bent or tiny and bent or whatever.

They both go to the gentleman’s club.. younger ones not gay, older ones not... just an a**h***.

Care less if they’re gay, after a year of dating I’m almost ready to join the pink pistol.....(my Imoji isn’t showing up)

Just with the women I date 27-34 it’s almost like having an adult daughter....all pretty clueless, massive college debt, bad credit, sense of entitlement....and well ya sluts(not a judgement everyone loves them)

I could see it being enough to make you queer, but not enough to threaten to shoot a bunch of women....

All he needed was VirginBeGone® brand ether...

iu

Or just go to the nearest dive bar around 1130pm and don’t drink to much.... probably more likely to catch something at a bar then from a mid priced hooker

Slam pig is alive and well...
The trick is especially at a bar not to go for easy.... but if it’s easy or “I hate women/mass shooting”

It just proves people like that would still be making threats over other stuff.... I doubt his issue is just not getting a slice of happy

And they probably won't go with you to a strip joint either right? I have a friend like that. He's pursued plenty of women and he's been in the "friend zone" every time except maybe once or twice and I'm not 100% sure about then either. And that's once or twice having sex, not one or two "girlfriends".. My guess is that he put himself in the friend zone.

I keep trying to drag him to an AMP for a happy ending massage and I tell him that he doesn't have to get the happy ending if he doesn't want to and I offer to pay. I've also tried to get him to Providence strip joints when extras were legal in RI and couldn't get him there. Try that, especially the AMP route with your buddies it might work.

And I've told him that if he's gay, it's fine, I don't give a shit but that pisses him off, real or contrived I don't know.

Who knows what the hangup is, maybe his dick is tiny or bent or tiny and bent or whatever.

Do they talk about this sex deficiency at all? Or are you just aware of their alone-ness? There’s a difference.

Slam pig is alive and well...
The trick is especially at a bar not to go for easy.... but if it’s easy or “I hate women/mass shooting”

It just proves people like that would still be making threats over other stuff.... I doubt his issue is just not getting a slice of happy

+1. By 27, the human brain is fully developed. This person is biologically a grown man. When he says stuff like this:

All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that

I'm more inclined to think he has no social skills, was sheltered, and/or extreme self-worth issues. Also, fun fact, this was in Provo, UT, which is 88.7% Mormon and has the largest Mormon missionary school. If he is gay or bisexual, he would've known by puberty - this is not what a closet case would be saying.

Never heard of "incel" before, and it's pretty sad:

Many incel communities are characterized by resentment, self-pity, misogyny, misanthropy, narcissism, and racism. Discussions often revolve around the belief that men are owed sex; other common topics include idleness, loneliness, unhappiness, suicide, sexual surrogates, prostitutes and the acquirement of sex robots, as well as various attributes they believe increase one's desirability as a partner such as income or personality. Some endorse suicide among incels, violence against sexually active women and more sexually successful men, harassment of women, and catfishing women.

LMAO

Incel - Wikipedia

Do they talk about this sex deficiency at all? Or are you just aware of their alone-ness? There’s a difference.
i'd bet alone-ness. will be interesting to see the answer.

a lot of guys in the "just friends" category put themselves there. it's where they're most comfortable not wanting to let people, especially women, get too close, usually being afraid of rejection. my theory also leans towards thinking these men have been bullied and/or humiliated at times in their young developing lives.

i'd bet alone-ness. will be interesting to see the answer.

a lot of guys in the "just friends" category put themselves there. it's where they're most comfortable not wanting to let people, especially women, get too close, usually being afraid of rejection. my theory also leans towards thinking these men have been bullied and/or humiliated at times in their young developing lives.

He's a master at putting himself there.

I think several of them were expecting and open to more. Not bullied or humiliated, at least outside the home. In home he's never mentioned either way. I've known him since 6th grade. He has bullied people himself but I wouldn't call him a bully.

Read the Bible. Men are owed sex.

(Ducks after tossing in grenade. LOL)

I think that's one of those things that are good theories but have no application to the real world. Like open carrying in Mass without a permit and when questioned, yelling "THE CONSTITUTION IS MY PERMIT!" [grenade]

He has bullied people himself but I wouldn't call him a bully.
I have found a lot of people, mostly men, who have been bullied early in life and though the teen years turn into a bully themselves as adults. it's usually not physical stuff but verbal abuse. I feel the reason is they want to get the first lick in before they're tagged themselves for expected abuse. again the fear of rejection and it's reinforced when others, particularly women, really keep them at arms length.

Very insightful question and I think I'm about to learn something in your reply.

The reason I asked is because some men just opt out or don't give a shit. Everyone has a different level of "need", etc. For example, for myself having a woman in my life is a
luxury thing, not a necessity. I look at it like "a third job that can get really fun if you get promoted to the next level on up" [laugh] And most of the time I just don't have the energy or want to
spend the energy. On the other hand I know men who basically go into full retard lost puppy mode whenever they're not in a relationship.

Then on the other hand there is the full on "woe is me" incel retard type thing. Where basically they whine constantly about not having a woman etc but they are incapable of
stopping and realizing that they are the problem or they have some kind of showstopping personality defect that causes them to fail. A lot of these inceltards don't have
female friends, either. As absurd as it sounds, those women, even if you're not ever getting sack time with them (for example a couple of mine are married or otherwise in serious relationships) are
often a valuable asset because many of them can untangle BroadLogic(tm) and because they're not dating you, they can be objective about how crazy or f***ed up the woman you are trying to
date is... [laugh]

Come to think of it, he rarely if ever initiates a conversation about being lonely, horny, desperate etc. We've talked about it but I may have brought it up almost every time if not every time and this is over decades. He will however talk about a girl he likes, many of whom he's "dated" but wound up being in the friend zone with. I've known most of them before or during their "dating" that's why I'm sure about the friend zone. They've mentioned he was just a friend. I've jokingly accused him of being a stalker because I've been dragged to places like shitty restaurants too many times because he likes a waitress there.

That's pretty bizarre, I only ever end up doing that if the restaurant is really good.... [rofl] I'm not going to expose my friends to shitty food just to get a glimpse and a wink from a waitress. [rofl]

Whereas with other friends who are just awkward with women or have long periods between girlfriends or they've been married for a long time, they'll mention it.

Yup, I know a bunch of those. Some of those might go into the lost puppy category but may or may not be incel etc.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom