• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

man catches cop stealing his pro-2A sign from his yard

Paint the borders of the sign black, then after the sign is set in place, brush on black axle grease mixed with graphite on those border areas. That shit is a bear to get off and everything he touches will be smudged. No one gets hurt but it sure screws things up.

Apply Tanglefoot to back of the sign...

Tanglefoot 15 oz. Insect Barrier-300000625 at The Home Depot

It's a non-drying sticky adhesive that makes rubber contact adhesive seem like Elmers paste glue.

Alternative to the axle grease and graphite suggestion... Anti Seize

Permatex 80078 Anti-Seize Lubricant with Brush Top Bottle, 8 oz. : Amazon.com : Automotive

Anyone who has ever gotten even a miniscule amount of it on their hands knows what a mess it can make.

If you look at the first picture, it looks like the costumed gentleman's preferred method of taking down the sign was to stomp on it with his jackboots.

put a thousand nails thru it so its untouchable with out a puncture wound

Use extremely small pins/needles instead.

You can also put the sign on a metal post (metal backing for the sign too) then set it in a large concrete base. Maybe sleeve the pipe with some wood so he doesn't suspect what's really supporting it. Let him kick it and break his food. [laugh]

Paint the borders of the sign black, then after the sign is set in place, brush on black axle grease mixed with graphite on those border areas. That shit is a bear to get off and everything he touches will be smudged. No one gets hurt but it sure screws things up.

Two words: Blue Goop

Forget axle grease and anti-sieze. Blue anti-galling compound will make him a smurf for weeks. DOES NOT WASH OFF. You or clothing,

11111.jpg

Black shoe polish works much better. Have been using it for a very long time for things such as this. [wink]

Ya know, it was barely touched upon here, but this to me is the absolute worst type of civil rights violation -- not only the 1st Amendment issue, but now the police have put him in a position where he needs to be afraid of retribution from the thin blue line. It's horrible.

He should be compensated well enough to cover not only the 1st Amendment violation, but also for his need to move far away from that place.

Last edited:
We don't know, maybe the cop was acting under orders from someone 'higher up', maybe way up.

The only thing that matters if he was acting on orders from 'someone higher up', is that there are more people involved. It does absolutely nothing to excuse or justify his actions. "Hey, go steal from that guy." "Don't worry guys, he told me to do it so it's all good." That doesn't work. That should be obvious. I apologize if you were not saying this as justification.

The only thing that matters if he was acting on orders from 'someone higher up', is that there are more people involved. It does absolutely nothing to excuse or justify his actions. "Hey, go steal from that guy." "Don't worry guys, he told me to do it so it's all good." That doesn't work. That should be obvious. I apologize if you were not saying this as justification.

I said in the third paragraph of my post, his actions were not justified. The first sentence was intended to open the possibility of deeper 'political' involvement.

I accept your apology.

Next time "buy" his love...

Attach one of these:

dunkin-donuts-gift-card.jpg

But I thought all cops were Pro 2nd amendment? That's what they always say on here!

All cops? That's what we say? All?

Really? I say most. That's what MOST cops here would say. Then NES will say
you are either Anti or a hypocrite and still Anti. You chose to enforce anti gun laws, only someone anti gun would do that
, then you are anti... To which I then
View attachment 79898

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he's a cop he does have to enforce the laws it's part of his job. I'd rather have a cop enforcing laws for any one across the board then picking and choosing .
but cops don't allways have to bust some one for every thing. If I understand correct they can let you sly on stuff .

Heck I got pulled over last week by a cop doing 40 in a 25....... I forgot what section of the road I was on. I didn't even get a written warning.
"You kept your nose clean for a few years I'm giving you a break " .

Does this really surprise anyone?

No. What would surprise me would be if the police officer faces any diciplinary actions or criminal charges for his vandalism and theft. I'm not holding my breath for that.

you are either Anti or a hypocrite and still Anti. You chose to enforce anti gun laws, only someone anti gun would do that

Yes. That is my hypocrite face. I plead the fif as to what I've done to support the 2nd amd relative to my job.

The first step is admitting you are the problem. congrats on taking that first step

Thanks. I've also come to find a power greater than myself that can help restore sanity to my life. The internet.

Will you be my sponsor?

Yes. That is my hypocrite face. I plead the fif as to what I've done to support the 2nd amd relative to my job.
Oh, so NOW you remember that here's a fifth? Too bad you forgot all about it when you tortured that guy you arrested for shoplifting, in the basement of your cop shop. Yeah, I know, the good ol "fell down the stairs". You enemy of the constitution, you.

Oh, so NOW you remember that here's a fifth? Too bad you forgot all about it when you tortured that guy you arrested for shoplifting, in the basement of your cop shop. Yeah, I know, the good ol "fell down the stairs". You enemy of the constitution, you.

I thought it was in the basement of his pawn shop...

No room in the basement of the pawn shop. That's where he keeps all the illegally confiscated goodies.

[rofl]

Team Bacon vs cops.

The irony.

Back
Top Bottom