man catches cop stealing his pro-2A sign from his yard

Something similar happened to a friend of mine in Holden. Trying to find article. Selectman was ****ing with small business sign in yard the size of a political lawn sign.

Sorry lol, I searched first and didn't see it so I posted it and was hoping to beat the dupe police [smile]

NP. I was busy reading the thread. I should have known better and just posted here!

Anyway, the cop will probably go on paid leave for a few months and then come back.

Booby-trap the next sign

^ This was clearly a joke, but for anyone who thinks booby-trapping is a good idea, it is illegal in MA to booby trap. If you booby-trapped your windows with razor blades and a thief cut his fingers on it, you would be in deep doo-doo.

Booby-trap the next sign

^ This was clearly a joke, but for anyone who thinks booby-trapping is a good idea, it is illegal in MA to booby trap. If you booby-trapped your windows with razor blades and a thief cut his fingers on it, you would be in deep doo-doo.

I fully support actually booby trapping things that get stolen. Thieves deserve what they get. If someone shows up to punish you for stopping a theif, maybe you should consider shooting them.

I fully support actually booby trapping things that get stolen. Thieves deserve what they get. If someone shows up to punish you for stopping a thief, you should shoot them.

Corrected...

Can't say I'm at all surprised this happened in NY. Wouldn't be surprised if it also happened in CA, MA, NJ, CT, RI, and any other moonbat/fudd infested areas.

Looks like this story is gaining momentum. It's been picked up by a couple of the 2A blogs. Hoping to see major media coverage.

As seen on another thread - Dark Days are coming. If 'Law Enforcement' engages in criminal activity and no repercussions occur - they are no better than the Mexican Police.

Charges: Trespass, Theft, possible Civil Rights Violation (Infringement on 1st Amendment)

We don't know, maybe the cop was acting under orders from someone 'higher up', maybe way up.

As far as the sign goes, even if it was located on a right of way, or an easement, it is still the homeowners' property, until the town needs to use it for something, drainage, sidewalk etc. Do what you want with it. Just no permanent structures.

Zoning however, is something completely different, and he may by violating a local ordinance. That still doesn't justify stealing private property. A citation and a fine, at worst.

sue his ass for police harassment. Only way to get these idiots to listen is to hit their wallets

We don't know, maybe the cop was acting under orders from someone 'higher up', maybe way up.

"I was only following orders."

That makes it worse, he's too much of a pussy to do what's right and leave the sign alone. What other "orders" would he follow? Where's the line?

I read the original thread and was disappointed that he didn't go a couple of weeks before posting the pictures up publicly. At that point, we'd have a much better chance of knowing for sure what the circumstances were surrounding it being pulled down, whoever initiated it would have a much worse chance of successfully avoiding repercussions, and we'd very likely be looking at a 1A lawsuit that would be supported by an organization like the ACLU.

Paint the borders of the sign black, then after the sign is set in place, brush on black axle grease mixed with graphite on those border areas. That shit is a bear to get off and everything he touches will be smudged. No one gets hurt but it sure screws things up.
Damn fine suggestion.
Are you the author of the book "Get Even"? [laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom