• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

makarov

Curious if makarov pistols float around in state at all? is this something I ca g to a shop and request?

Would love one but I have no idea due to state laws and what not. I think there all old enough right.

If possible, get one of the East German made ones, the fit & finish is better then the Russian and Chinese ones I've seen.

I own a CZ82 which I prefer over the Russian Mak...feels great in my hand and shoots very well (shoots 9x18 mak just like the Russian Mak does). I bought it a few years back at the gun show in Concord NH for $125. I had my C&R with me so no background check was necessary. They are still available but you would probably have to order one and they are quite a bit more now (250ish to 300ish now, depending on condition). Collectible Arms in Merrimack NH might have a couple.

I bought one at a gun show here in Georgia for $150.00. It was a high capacity with adjustable rear sight with two extra 10 round magazines. I think it held 12 + i. I had it stolen out of my truck so I ended up doing this in my Tacoma. I did this to hide it when I was not permitted to CC in places we're it wasn't legal. I don't want another one stolen from me. OH, It is legal here in Georgia from what I have read in the regs.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=680383&highlight=

Back
Top Bottom