Tokarevs and Makarovs- ill show mine if you show yours

Nice collection! I love my Mak, my Tok I'm only fond of. Never had the urge for a Nagant, besides the incredibly cheap prices a few years ago.

Nice Tok/Mak collection! I have 5 guns chambered in 9x18, and one Romanian TTC. For years the only 7.62x25 gun I owned was a CZ-52. Once I got my hands on the Romy Tok I sold the CZ. Kinda wish I had kept it, as with most guns I've sold, but sometimes being broke makes you do stupid stuff. ;)

Nice Tok/Mak collection! I have 5 guns chambered in 9x18, and one Romanian TTC. For years the only 7.62x25 gun I owned was a CZ-52. Once I got my hands on the Romy Tok I sold the CZ. Kinda wish I had kept it, as with most guns I've sold, but sometimes being broke makes you do stupid stuff. ;)
There is a nice CZ 52 at Plymouth Bay with the holster for 350.

My first 7.62x25 was a CZ52 that I bought from J&G sales for $89.00. It was a good shooter but the Tokarev points better for me. I sold the 52 and kept the Tokarev. The 7.62x25 is a very flat shooting round and is great for long range but we'll see this Friday how that tiny bullet does against wood in a pin shoot.

They went right through and hardly disturbed the pins. The pins are actually pine logs about 4" in diameter. The first 3 shots were solid center hits and had no effect. I aimed the 4th shot at the top and managed to tip it over. I gave up and went back to the Shield in .45 and the pins started falling down like they're supposed to. I guess big and slow is better than small and fast in a pin shoot.

Back
Top Bottom