Mail in Voting going well

I just went to vote early and when checking in I was told I already voted. What was supposed to be a 5 minute stop turned into 30 minutes + of going to administrative office and trying to figure out what happened. Turns out.... somebody with a very similar name to me voted and my name was checked off as opposed to theirs and...... It was a mail in ballot. While filling out my ballot after I overheard them saying, " This has happened 4-5 times everyday.". Awesome!
Who would have thought this could happen? [wave]

I liked it better when the Poll Workers remembered voting for "that nice, young man Roosevelt"... and are too old to remember how to manipulate votes.

Like the only "trustworthy" looking person below...
1603828403102.png

It seems to me that the real issue here is that your town has hired morons to do this work. What would stop said moron from checking the box next to the wrong name with in-person voting?

That's why I watch the sheet they use to check me and my wife off, because they list us by street address.

It seems to me that the real issue here is that your town has hired morons to do this work. What would stop said moron from checking the box next to the wrong name with in-person voting?
Yep I was thinking the same thing. Or the fact it seems to be run by people that are 70 + years in age who just do not care. [rockon]

I saved the mailer they sent in case I show up to vote and they tell me I requested a mail in ballot. Nope, here's the blank request.

Great idea on the surface but with mail in fraud voting, it won't work here. One has to actually show up at the polls.

Yeah.....in Iraq everyone gets one vote, in person, and gets an indelible stain on their finger so they don't get to vote again. There is NO mail in fraud with that system.

I liked it better when the Poll Workers remembered voting for "that nice, young man Roosevelt"... and are too old to remember how to manipulate votes.

Like the only "trustworthy" looking person below...
View attachment 404449

I kind of fancy the second one from the left. Wouldn't mind stuffing my ballot into that box. As only an NES stud could, after the blue pills arrive in the mail..........................

I kind of fancy the second one from the left. Wouldn't mind stuffing my ballot into that box. As only an NES stud could, after the blue pills arrive in the mail..........................

Wait. My left or your left...?

And you can do absentee the same way by simply requiring a fingerprint in the ledger next to your name. This allows anonymous voting on the ballot but a physical document of who the valet was handed to.

Back
Top Bottom