magpuls move official

I'm sure Colorado will attract some antigun factories to replace the lost tax revenue.[rofl]

It's supply and demand. they "think" that the price will level off once the novelty wears off to about $300 an oz.
How far above 'street price' is that still going to be??

I'm sure Colorado will attract some antigun factories to replace the lost tax revenue.[rofl]
Not sure if there's many industries that would voluntarily go there. At least not any with integrity... The Brady Bunch/MAIG should set up their global HQ there. [rofl2]

He does not take himself srsly enough to jump on the boycott fagwagon. Besides, he is gay for HK, that negates all 2A freedom fighting street credit.

Besides the HK felations, I think this is a good thing.

I've never bought pot, but $500 for an ounce seems a bit, well, high to me. I also have to wonder how many of those stores will have mysterious break-ins every few months. [laugh]

That will set the stage perfectly for the Mob to move in and provide "protection"...for a small piece of the action of course...haha

I'm going to guess that the owners like the wide open spaces of Wyoming for living, and they got a great deal from TX to move their manufacturing and distribution there.

Why would you want to split things up like that, though? Why not just move everything to Texas or Wyoming?

Wasn't Bill Ruger the "no honest man needs more then 10 rounds" guy?

except that Ruger has done quite a lot to distance themselves from Bill Ruger's idiotic comments. Just look at their product line today.

To boycott Ruger because of what Bill Ruger said decades ago is pure retardation.

he probably said that in a different time and place. i wonder if that applied to honest cops as well.

Cops? Of course they can have what ever they want to oppress and enslave.

"I never meant for simple civilians to have my 20 or 30 round magazines or my folding stock."

http://www.thegunzone.com/rkba/papabill.html

- - - Updated - - -

except that Ruger has done quite a lot to distance themselves from Bill Ruger's idiotic comments. Just look at their product line today.

To boycott Ruger because of what Bill Ruger said decades ago is pure retardation.

I BOYCOTT, or DIE like a mother****er.

Except the 10/22, I <3 that rifle.

Back
Top Bottom