• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Magpul Core Gloves

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
So I got a pair of Magpul Core Technical gloves from Amazon. Of course I tossed the packaging before actually trying them on. I have short fingers but wide hands. So while I would wear a small for finger length, I would wear a medium for the palm area. Long story short, I could barely get my hands into these size small gloves. No adjustable wrist strap--just an elastic cuff. I actually inadvertently tore out one of the "core" logo tags when taking my hand out (it was that tight). I just have mutant hands that are way too wide, but way too short.

In any case...I threw away the packaging already. Anyone want these new (less the ripped tag) gloves? Very minimalist gloves with touch screen index and thumbs. I really liked them, so that's a shame. If you wear small and have normal length fingers, shoot me a PM and I'll mail them to you. Better than throwing them away and I get free USPS metering at work. Only catch is that I'll most likely not be checking PM's until Monday at the earliest.

https://www.magpul.com/products/apparel-accessories/gloves/magpul-core-technical-gloves

You know you can return items to amazon without the tags or original packaging, right?

As long as it was a “Prime” seller you can send anything back.

Good to know. However, Magpul (at least the one I ordered from Amazon) wasn't offering Prime on these. I also ripped the tiny little logo tag off the inside when I pulled my hand out. Cosmetic only, but enough that I'd feel iffy about returning them. Amazon is great at no-questions asked returns. I've definitely had more than fair treatment in the past, so I'm owning up to this one.

Back
Top Bottom