• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

shooting gloves?

paul73

NES Member
can anybody recommend good modern shooting gloves? something that is not a baking oven and still can be used for precision shooting?

as i am sorry to admit - i still use my special italian ventilated driving gloves - which is probably 2 steps above just plain regular gay, more like an ultra crisp purple polka dot gay :) - but i damn love the feel of the $xx+ italian custom leather. the only problem is - they are old as shit, partially torn and i would never buy an another pair, as it is, well, quite retarded. :)
what is the acceptably good stuff now up there in between of plain tacticool and generally usable, for winter/late fall shooting?

I saw your post, brock :) - I would partially agree but when it gets cold enough you need some gloves on. Those driving gloves are ultra thin - like a second skin on you, but, fragile.

A golfing gloves is a fresh idea, I did not think of that. I’ll try some.

Real tactical gloves are great for real outdoors tactical drills, but for the range I find them way too thick and heavy - no need for so much protection there.

can anybody recommend good modern shooting gloves? something that is not a baking oven and still can be used for precision shooting?

as i am sorry to admit - i still use my special italian ventilated driving gloves - which is probably 2 steps above just plain regular gay, more like an ultra crisp purple polka dot gay :) - but i damn love the feel of the $xx+ italian custom leather. the only problem is - they are old as shit, partially torn and i would never buy an another pair, as it is, well, quite retarded. :)
what is the acceptably good stuff now up there in between of plain tacticool and generally usable, for winter/late fall shooting?
Driving gloves? I'm guessing you put them on before you tie up your man bun. 😀

What are tou using the gloves for?
What do you mean by Precision shooting?

Are you shooting prone with a sling as support?

If your just looking for gloves to offer a little protection I find mechanix gloves to work well. Dont know if they still offer the fingerless framer model but I like those.

Back
Top Bottom