Shooting gloves

i picked up a pair of mechanix gloves off amazon for cheap. use them with a couple short barreled magnum handguns that brutalize my hand. they're working for me well enough, i have a good feel on the trigger and that was important to me.

i picked up a pair of mechanix gloves off amazon for cheap. use them with a couple short barreled magnum handguns that brutalize my hand. they're working for me well enough, i have a good feel on the trigger and that was important to me.

This too. Can also find them at Home Depot and Lowes in various styles.

I use the "carpenters" model of Mechanix gloves.... watch job lot and other discount stores I often find them for under 10$

Kayak gloves are a good option if you like an open finger tip. They are waterproof, so they wash well, have good padding in the palm, are generally curved to make it comfortable to grip a paddle shaft or grip in this case and are designed to prevent slipping. The down side is they are more expensive than gloves like the Mpact from Mechanix.

I got a pair Kevlar shooting gloves as a gift from a relative. They are very comfortable and thin enough to add very little volume to your hand.

I usually do not wear gloves for pistol shooting, but for trap shooting, I needed a glove for my left hand as the fore end stock was getting very hot if the outside temp was hot. I went to Dick's and looked at several kinds, and got a golf glove (they sell them single, left or right) go figure! The glove is very soft and fits perfect and was around $10.

Mechanix here too. Thin but warm glove inserts in the fall fit right inside Mechanix and keep my hands warm.

Caprenters or framers gloves. I like having the finger tips open.

I like that just the index and middle finger are open. I have several pairs some are going on 8 years old. I use them for trap and rifle shooting.....don't really feel right shooting pistol with a glove. 1911 and 4013
Even when I had the 357 I could not get used to shooting with gloves. I bought soft grips like Hogue.

Back
Top Bottom