MA shut down well into June???.....Wife’s work says so.

THIS. The FFL has to follow all of the rules, regs, etc. as does the LTC holder. It is flat out discrimination. Where is the ACLU on this?? It is clear that no matter how much we follow the rules what Ms. Healey's intentions are as she showed on July 16, 2016 and then scooted off to see Killary figuring she would be the gun banning US AG. This AR ban was the worse for us, but it did show the country as a whole the pitfalls of gun registration. Think the USA wants to follow our example when 10K plus AR owners who followed ALL laws, registered, and committed zero crime with them was enough to trigger Ms. Healey into banning this semi auto rifle?

Because none have them have gone to jail for blatant violation of the constitutional rights of US citizens.

Because none have them have gone to jail for blatant violation of the constitutional rights of US citizens.
Well, that's the kind of thing you shouldn't go to jail for, but something more like:
gettyimages-102171427.jpg

My daughter works for a growing startup in MA. They've told everyone that they'll be working from home until July 6th, subject to change.

Earliest state: May 6. Latest state: June 30

Connecticut. June 7
Maine. May 13
Massachusetts June 7
New Hampshire May 16
Rhode Island June 7
Vermont May 8

Earliest state: May 6. Latest state: June 30

Connecticut. June 7
Maine. May 13
Massachusetts June 7
New Hampshire May 16
Rhode Island June 7
Vermont May 8

This is all about reprogramming the economy. I have been tuned into Wilkow alot lately- He does have a point. The free shit army is now more emboldened than ever.

When the gubbamint is handing out $600 a week unemployment checks ($600/40HRS=$15 bucks an hour) do you think people would go back to work for less?

Once again the Dems have manipulated the wheels of government to increase their centralized rule.

The left wants the reset, and they are getting it.

I was out and about today- is there is a stay at home "order" nobody gives a shit

QFT. My wife and I spent the afternoon on the motorcycle. We went everywhere. Traffic was thick. A LOT of people at the liquor stores. The malls have cars pulling up to the store fronts to pick up merchandise that is then brought out to them. People are even gathering in the mall parking lots and setting up chairs in groups (not sure what that is all about). I think Faker Baker has lost control of the populace.

I was out and about today- is there is a stay at home "order" nobody gives a shit
Went to Lowes today because my lawn is more important than a lock down and it was elbow to elbow. No one cares about a lock down.

... We went everywhere. Traffic was thick. A LOT of people at the liquor stores. The malls have cars pulling up to the store fronts to pick up merchandise that is then brought out to them. People are even gathering in the mall parking lots and setting up chairs in groups ... I think Faker Baker has lost control of the populace.
GOOD!

Went to Lowes today because my lawn is more important than a lock down and it was elbow to elbow. No one cares about a lock down.
It's happening!

My mil is going to work May 4th. They’ve been Making her office self report symptoms and their temperature every day for the Last 2 weeks up until May 4. Unless something changes drastically until then we’re doinga soft reopening

Agree with above. I was out yesterday several times and at times I forgot we were even in a “lockdown.” Crazy busy, traffic, etc. When this first started it was a ghost town.

Ok folks take it for what it’s worth:

My wife works for a major hospital in Boston (luckily she’s not a nurse and on limited schedule) and one of the well respected doctors said this will last well into June before the State eases up restrictions. Charlie Brown already cancelled school for the year today, is this the first step to say FU to May 4th??Forget any Comm2A or Goal lawsuits, it’s time to protest like the rest of the country.

Should be Mid May. If you are elderly, have pre existing conditions then stay secluded. Otherwise the rest of the country should get back to work. I’m tied of Faker telling me we are in this together. that’s BS as I don’t see him paying my salary...

Should be Mid May. If you are elderly, have pre existing conditions then stay secluded. Otherwise the rest of the country should get back to work. I’m tied of Faker telling me we are in this together. that’s BS as I don’t see him paying my salary...
May 6, only because Cinco de Mayo.

Here's Connecticut's hospital utilization:
CTWuhonPct20200425.jpg

It's pretty clear the healthcare system isn't - and never was - in any danger of being overwhelmed.

New Hampshire? More so. FOUR f***ING PERCENT.

Friday, May 1 I'm expecting the lawsuits to begin.

The states of emergency have been predicated on an expectation the healthcare system would be overwhelmed. It wasn't, and won't be. There is no reason to continue it. The courts need to tell the governors to stuff it.
I hope the companies making masks are still cranking them out. Are they available anywhere yet? Do hospitals and healthcare have enough yet? What about ventilators? Wasn't there a shortage of those also? Are they building up a supply/stash to have ready for the fall? Has anyone learned a lesson yet?

I hope the companies making masks are still cranking them out. Are they available anywhere yet? Do hospitals and healthcare have enough yet? What about ventilators? Wasn't there a shortage of those also? Are they building up a supply/stash to have ready for the fall? Has anyone learned a lesson yet?

lol, goldfish brain nation ... we'll buy all that shit from China

May 6, only because Cinco de Mayo.

Here's Connecticut's hospital utilization:
View attachment 351809

It's pretty clear the healthcare system isn't - and never was - in any danger of being overwhelmed.

New Hampshire? More so. FOUR f***ING PERCENT.
Wasnt everyone at NES saying that hospitals were already at 90% (or higher) capacity on a regular flu season?

Instead, all I have been hearing lately is that there is plenty of space and some hospitals had layoffs. WTF?

Was the 90% BS?

Baker did acknowledge at the beginning that he can't do a stay at home "order". He still sucks though.
Move to NYC!

Or Vermont!

Massachusetts - The Whiner State.

Last edited:
GOOD!
It's happening!
Yup! Talked to a guy yesterday with an elderly mom and an older brother in a group home. Infections now in both, and he doesn’t think either of them will survive. 55% of deaths in MA are in group settings. Because employees don’t live at the site, it’s coming in with employees and killing lots of their patients.

Understanding of why limiting contact is important seems to be really low. Why, you’d almost think there are people in our society who are both stupid and don’t give a f*** about anyone else.

Lots of people talking about “Muh Freedom!” Let’s here some talk about our responsibilities.

Last edited:
Wasnt everyone at NES saying that hospitals were already at 90% (or higher) capacity on a regular flu season?

Instead, all I have been hearing lately is that there is plenty of space and some hospitals had layoffs. WTF?

Was the 90% BS?
Elective procedures and non essential surgery’s have all been canceled. People are avoiding hospitals out of fear. The number of people dying at home from heart attacks is way up because people are not seeking care.

Move to NYC!

Or Vermont!

Massachusetts - The Whiner State.
I have always been more concerned about the reaction to this virus than the virus itself. Those concerns have turned it to be fully justified, not to say this virus is nothing to be concerned about.

I have always been more concerned about the reaction to this virus than the virus itself. Those concerns have turned it to be fully justified, not to say this virus is nothing to be concerned about.
This. The collateral damage from the response will dwarf the deaths from the virus itself.

Yeah, not like 900,000 cases in ten weeks is any big deal.

Yeah, not like 900,000 cases in ten weeks is any big deal.
It's a very big deal for certain populations. A very bigger deal is the economic damage caused by our pols. Like discussed in the NH thread....Why are NH and Maine shutdown so hard and how long can they maintain that? How long did .gov take to encourage mask use? The list goes on and on.

The University where my wife teaches is going 95% online for the fall 2020 semester. My guess is that a lot of Universities will do this and most Universities will remain that way and it will become the new educational experience.

Bob
The universities are going to get a lesson in marketplace economics and consumer protection laws as "full on campus prices for online classes" is only sustainable with the captive audience of students well into the program. Add in the legal challenges to "the school unilaterally determines the refund and it does not need to be a linear pro-ration of what you paid" and they have a varsity level headache on their hands. Many seem to be adopting this attitude that what they budget for determines what they owe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom