MA shut down well into June???.....Wife’s work says so.

CAN the BOTTLE BILL! Ours go in recycle now!! Mass depends on you NOT to return them so they keep the money!

So today on the news applications for Medically Necessary Weed need is up 245% (not a constitutional right), so Mass will be working hard on that getting them all set up at whatever cost.

Maura Healey and Billy Galvin are working on mail in ballots for ALL ( ripe for FRAUD), but anything to do with 2A is NOT being worked on, Guns shops (deemed essential) who would follow the same safety protocols or better than grocery stores, are forced to close, and are deemed NOT eligible for small business loans.

Meanwhile Chinese drones spying on CT. residents, lockdowns across the country with no end in sight, Dem governors wanting to punish protestors for exercising 1st amendment rights with LONGER lockdowns...……....

The US citizens (Like us anyway) will want to make a lot more critical stuff here now to break off our heavy dependence on China made goods.

BUT the Chinese loving Dems (who have always been the real Nazis) will now want to use all Chinese tech to spy on everything we do to control use to make up. So essentially stills providing good revenue to support the CCP.

While I certainly respect the new flu, the numbers aren't even close to adding up. This prolonged shutdown is a "let's torpedo the economy" no matter what the cost to society as a whole. I believe this is more a social experiment at this point for complete control via a "global society" , guns not included.

Just open the bottle redemption area at the supermarket. My bottles and cans are piling up and this cheap bastard wants his nickels back from the state

Same here, have about 10 trash bags full of bottles and cans. I usually donate them to the stone zoo on their bottle drive, but they are closed. Been saving them up since they stopped the monthly drive before winter. And now I can't even turn them in for the cash to buy some beer :(

Maybe you guys could cut back on expensive bottled/canned whatever? LOL

What are you some kind of crazy person? Cut back? I need my diet coke, it's my daily caffeine [laugh]

Ok, so maybe I just need to start buying in NH, so I can just throw it all in the recycle bin, but I never minded when I was donating the bottles/cans. Now they are just taking up space and I don't want them to go to the chinese lady that goes through everyone's trash.

What are you some kind of crazy person? Cut back? I need my diet coke, it's my daily caffeine [laugh]

Ok, so maybe I just need to start buying in NH, so I can just throw it all in the recycle bin, but I never minded when I was donating the bottles/cans. Now they are just taking up space and I don't want them to go to the chinese lady that goes through everyone's trash.

They sell it in larger containers than 12oz. ;)

I was a 10L/wk Diet Coke drinker 15 years ago. I'd go from Diet Coke to Fresca and back as the chemical tastes would get to me. Then one day I just stopped. Stopped. Made some unsweetened iced tea with lemon instead. Never went back. I only have it at restaurants. So I know the "need" for it. LOL

no booze i riot

They sell them in handy high-octane containers. You drink less AND no deposit. Win-win. ;)

I hope that's the case. You're more optimistic than I. My fear there is going to be a lot of unemployed tradesmen when unemployment runs out. So people will start cutting their rates and working for less just to make some cash. There is also a lot of Union guys out as well. Collecting 1200 bucks a week so they can afford to work for $25 or $30 an hour cash on the side. Which really crushes me because there charging half what I do.
But NES always tells us the trades are the only way to go.

I actually feel bad for the trades guys. At the same time, they have been balls to the wall for the past 5 years. It was almost impossible to find anyone to come do something (and I'm not a cheap bastard, I pay for good work). I hope they saved some money during the good times.

Not even on NES I could find someone to come do a facade, I ended up doing the work myself.

I called verizon to switch to fios internet.
In house appointments are delayed due to covid.
They texted me an appointment date........in December.View attachment 351212
Dude, you need to watch the South Park episode with the cable guys "Basic Cable".

Then re-read that text message as you watch the episode.

Last edited:
So today on the news applications for Medically Necessary Weed need is up 245% (not a constitutional right), so Mass will be working hard on that getting them all set up at whatever cost.

I don't see why the Commonwealth would benefit from the medical cards because they don't tax medical weed.
I was a rebel and crossed state lines today, I drove down to the Fisherman's Market in NB and decided to take 195 into Providence on my way home. Somehow the JBTs didn't pull me out of my car and hose me down with disinfectant. The whole social distancing is a joke, the amount of people out and about seems no different from before the WuVirus.

I don't see why the Commonwealth would benefit from the medical cards because they don't tax medical weed.
I was a rebel and crossed state lines today, I drove down to the Fisherman's Market in NB and decided to take 195 into Providence on my way home. Somehow the JBTs didn't pull me out of my car and hose me down with disinfectant. The whole social distancing is a joke, the amount of people out and about seems no different from before the WuVirus.
some peole didn't want to get a medial card because of their employment

I'm not sure if I shared this here or anywhere yet.

Check out the latest Freakanomics podcast. All about China.

Anyhow, using crowdsourcing and basing the #'s on crematorium usage, they estimate that the death rate in Wuhan is. . . . over 40,000 people. Not 3,000. 40,000. Yikes!
China's population is over 4 times larger so this would seem to make more sense then the 3,000 they claimed initially.

14 day self quarantine doesn’t mean you can’t leave and go back home after 6 days. It means you should wait 14 days at your Maine residence before you can go to public places where you could run into “local population (like Supermarket)

You don’t have to wait 14 days in Maine before you can go home!

I have been up at my house in Maine for some recent weekends, bring my food stay at my property and went back to Mass after a few nights. No contact with locals.
Yup. Arrived yesterday. Not a single hairy eyeball. Brought everything I need for food and drink was already here. I've started organizing the garage and need to summerize the sled.

But NES always tells us the trades are the only way to go.

I actually feel bad for the trades guys. At the same time, they have been balls to the wall for the past 5 years. It was almost impossible to find anyone to come do something (and I'm not a cheap bastard, I pay for good work). I hope they saved some money during the good times.

Not even on NES I could find someone to come do a facade, I ended up doing the work myself.

I have some trim and soffit panels that probably landed in Kansas during one of our storms. Can't even get a roofer / trimmer I know to come and do the work. I'd do it myself but it will take a 40' ladder. Nope for two reasons- cost of the ladder and the height.

I called verizon to switch to fios internet.
In house appointments are delayed due to covid.
They texted me an appointment date........in December.
Do you already have the Fios network interface installed for your phones? If so, then you do not need them to return to hook up the Internet. You already have all of the equipment in the interface.

Do you already have the Fios network interface installed for your phones? If so, then you do not need them to return to hook up the Internet. You already have all of the equipment in the interface.

Unfortunately not.

Don't forget excluding gun shops from the small business relief .
That was a nice touch.

THIS. The FFL has to follow all of the rules, regs, etc. as does the LTC holder. It is flat out discrimination. Where is the ACLU on this?? It is clear that no matter how much we follow the rules what Ms. Healey's intentions are as she showed on July 16, 2016 and then scooted off to see Killary figuring she would be the gun banning US AG. This AR ban was the worse for us, but it did show the country as a whole the pitfalls of gun registration. Think the USA wants to follow our example when 10K plus AR owners who followed ALL laws, registered, and committed zero crime with them was enough to trigger Ms. Healey into banning this semi auto rifle?

I have some trim and soffit panels that probably landed in Kansas during one of our storms. Can't even get a roofer / trimmer I know to come and do the work. I'd do it myself but it will take a 40' ladder. Nope for two reasons- cost of the ladder and the height.
You wont find them now..they are collecting til at least July.

Back
Top Bottom