MA police arrest NH man for simple possession and then post on FB about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs to stop:
https://www.facebook.com/MassStateP...601449/1402304939853485/?type=3&fref=mentions

Massachusetts State Police
Yesterday at 8:35am ·

New Hampshire Man Arrested for Unlicensed Firearm in Newbury

Last week, Trooper George Katsarakes of the State Police Newbury Barracks stopped a blue Toyota Corolla on Interstate 95 in the town of Newbury for a motor vehicle violation.

As a result of an investigation, the driver, a 29-year-old man of Fremont, New Hampshire was found to be in possession of a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield 9mm hand gun without a license.

The New Hampshire Man was placed under arrest and charged with unlawful possession of a firearm without a license and possession of ammunition without a FID card.

-Design

the comments are good. One guy even called out the MSP. Wonder how that will work out for him on the road...lol

The poor guy probably thought he lived in America. He didn't realize that crossing into mAss is leaving America.

the comments are good. One guy even called out the MSP. Wonder how that will work out for him on the road...lol

Well he is forever doomed. People who call the MSP are immediately placed in File 76 which is constantly memorized and monitored at the secret command center on the 19th level below the Commonwealth Fusion Center in Maynard. Men in Black attach a tracking device to his vehicle and a special NSA Secret Spook Satellite tracks his vehicle and when it comes in the proximity of a cruiser an alarm goes off and the Trooper does a traffic stop and illegally plants a firearm or drugs in the vehicle. So now you know the truth. I've become a whistleblower and am heading for Moscow and I'm going to be Snowden's new roomie.
Some of you guys think that's all the MSP does all day so now you really know from a former "insider."

I heard that there is a secret file of every vehicle in the Commonwealth that has a NES sticker on it.

Well he is forever doomed. People who call the MSP are immediately placed in File 76 which is constantly memorized and monitored at the secret command center on the 19th level below the Commonwealth Fusion Center in Maynard. Men in Black attach a tracking device to his vehicle and a special NSA Secret Spook Satellite tracks his vehicle and when it comes in the proximity of a cruiser an alarm goes off and the Trooper does a traffic stop and illegally plants a firearm or drugs in the vehicle. So now you know the truth. I've become a whistleblower and am heading for Moscow and I'm going to be Snowden's new roomie.
Some of you guys think that's all the MSP does all day so now you really know from a former "insider."

I'd be a terrible cop. I'd have slapped him upside the head and said "whats wrong with you? You should have never left your free state.......get this car turned around ad go back.....and never return".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom