• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA poachers 2023

"22 caliber slug"

What? I looked this up and find airgun pellets and some gimmicky 20 gn rounds for 22lr.

Since the article doesn't describe the shotguns, maybe they were 20 gauge slugs?

Did they wound the fox and then beat it to death? So many questions....

Anyway, what can we expect from the Environmental Police and State Police in their supposed areas of expertise. But maybe the public relations person writes this stuff and has no idea what they are writing.

"22 caliber slug"

What? I looked this up and find airgun pellets and some gimmicky 20 gn rounds for 22lr.

Since the article doesn't describe the shotguns, maybe they were 20 gauge slugs?

Did they wound the fox and then beat it to death? So many questions....

Anyway, what can we expect from the Environmental Police and State Police in their supposed areas of expertise. But maybe the public relations person writes this stuff and has no idea what they are writing.
Probably weakly referencing the 22lr bullet shot out of the 10/22 shown in the photo

My usual policy is to mind my own business,but in the case of these dumbasses I would’ve made a phone call.
Same, no sympathy for these losers. They're grown men not stupid kids and investing a lot of effort to break every rule including making the animal suffer shooting it multiple times with a .22

I usually mind my own business as well but these clowns make us all look like a**h***s.

Any deer dumb enough to stand in the road this time of year deserves to be shot.

If you're going to poach with a .22, why are you carrying so much crap?

/sarc

Douchebags...too bad it took 2 f***ing years to get them, and odds are they've been doing that shit a lot longer.

Seems more charges need to be brought if they only have an FID. They had a loaded handgun on them.

They deserve every 2A screwing they get for this.

Bail was way too light for this IMHO.

Stupidisasstupiddoes, ma'am.

They need to be ass raped by a bull moose. Turds.

A buddy of mine knew a poacher from the olden times. The guy was a tool. Buddy thought it was a riot. I never did. Guy was just a jerk. And would mess with the game warden about it as well. WTF???? While I hate government oversight in general, the game belongs to ALL of us. Stop taking your anarchist's share you greedy bastards.

3 shots from a .22 to kill the deer. Multiple shots on the fox then beat it with the butt of hte gun. Nice.

After teh ass-raping, maybe a few hours in a cage with a couple of bobcats.

Had to Google Colrain. Never heard of that town before [laugh]
Then again I'm on the opposite side of the state.

I used to hunt Colrain both in bow and gun season. Saw a fair amount of deer. Shot one with a bow from a ground blind. Had to track it and before I got to it, it checked out in a field adjacent to a road. A truck stopped and picked it up before I could get it. I heard the truck but I was too far behind while tracking the deer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom