• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA / NH transfer question

So my father has a few guns that he wants to give me that he got from my grandfather, they are still registered in my grandfathers name, and my grandfather can't transfer them to my father since he is not all there.

My father lives in MA and I live in NH is it possible for him to come to NH with the guns and go to an FFL to transfer them over to me, even though they are not registered in his name in MA.

So my father has a few guns that he wants to give me that he got from my grandfather, they are still registered in my grandfathers name, and my grandfather can't transfer them to my father since he is not all there.

My father lives in MA and I live in NH is it possible for him to come to NH with the guns and go to an FFL to transfer them over to me, even though they are not registered in his name in MA.

None of the MA registration BS matters at all, really. Have him bring all the shit to an NH FFL, pay the fees and get the transfers done, its that easy going in that direction.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom