• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA lets murder out of jail, cites covid.

No but if you hop the #23 bus .. go up Warren St to Grove Hall, then onto Washington Street... go past Columbia Rd.... and when you get to the Courthouse that is Uphams Corner Talbot Ave & Washington Street

you mean codman square?

uphams is by Columbia rd and Dudley st

Rachel Rollins is an ineffective DA and a danger to the public. No big surprise she can not control what is happening in her district. He better be a good boy, or else no one will do anything about it....

Years ago, I heard that Massachusetts then-governor Michael Dukakis let some killer out on a weekend furlough. The murderer made his way south and then brutally raped a woman in Maryland and beat her husband almost to death. Liberal politics at its absolute finest!
I remember that.
How ironic it would have been if Kitty & Mike Dukuka had been the recipients of that.

Years ago, I heard that Massachusetts then-governor Michael Dukakis let some killer out on a weekend furlough. The murderer made his way south and then brutally raped a woman in Maryland and beat her husband almost to death. Liberal politics at its absolute finest!
“Willy Horton Willy Horton Willy Horton!!! (older cats will get that) Little known fact, it wasn’t Dukakis that started the program it was R governor sergeant. Not that Dukakis hands were clean but still not his baby.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying you have no understanding of how the legal system works. You honestly think you can scare me with that? That's nothing. Unlawful possession of a firearm is an unconstitutional crime, as is unlawful possession of ammo. Edit: all gun laws are unconstitutional. Resisting arrest is one of the most vague and overcharged crimes that prosecutors use to tack on to get more leverage for plea bargaining. Receiving stolen property? You want me to be outraged over receiving stolen property?

Literally nothing you say is going to change my mind.

You got something to add, say it.

Okay,
I do ACTUALLY have a vague understanding of the legal system. Back up to terms like Probable Cause, Arrest, Arraignment and Murder under Massachusetts General laws. You can choose to narrowly focus on gun charges related to this persons "rights", but I feel that is disingenuous and selective.
It certainly doesn't relate to the scope of his "Due Process" vs. our collective "threat to public safety". He's earned his right to be a guest of the commonwealth with the medical care and physical isolation that affords him.

In any event, you have declared your rigid and inflexible view, so enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom