MA lets murder out of jail, cites covid.

NES: everyone's guilty until proven innocent. Do you not understand what "accused" means?
Listen, if of all people Eachel Rollins is saying to keep this guy in jail, he should be in jail. The guidance was to release people who pose *no* meaningful risk to public safety. If this was this guys case he woulsnt be in prison.

Nope. Pretty simply concept. You're sitting here and saying "murderers released from jail! Murderers released from jail!" And the guy hasn't been convicted yet. Not listening to your points of view on legal matters.

Ok. Nice you feel that way.

This is the guy you're defending:

BPD NEws Utley 1.PNG

Regardless of how you feel on the matter, he's a threat to the community and should be behind bars.

Ok. Nice you feel that way.

This is the guy you're defending:

Regardless of how you feel on the matter, he's a threat to the community and should be behind bars.

I'm not defending anyone. I'm saying you have no understanding of how the legal system works. You honestly think you can scare me with that? That's nothing. Unlawful possession of a firearm is an unconstitutional crime, as is unlawful possession of ammo. Edit: all gun laws are unconstitutional. Resisting arrest is one of the most vague and overcharged crimes that prosecutors use to tack on to get more leverage for plea bargaining. Receiving stolen property? You want me to be outraged over receiving stolen property?

Literally nothing you say is going to change my mind.

You got something to add, say it.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the plus side, no one's wandering around Upumz Corner right now anyhow. So the risk is pretty low. ;)
We say the KFC by the intersection of Columbia Road with Boston St and Mass Ave “Is where the ‘hood peters out.”

But gentrification marches on - UC now has a bicycle shop!

But remember according to Maura gun shops, gun ranges and gun owners are a threat to the safety of first responders and domestic violence victims

I wonder when he was arrested if the murder was two years ago. Thats a long time to wait...
It's not uncommon for folks to wait years before trial. NY has held folks on Rikers in pretrial detention for longer than their maximum possible sentence.

Woo.

I'm good with it as long as whoever signed the release agrees to accept responsibility for any crimes the guy commits while out.
That includes the same sentence the guy gets for it.

Is Upumz corner anywhere near the beautiful historic district of Nubian square?

No but if you hop the #23 bus .. go up Warren St to Grove Hall, then onto Washington Street... go past Columbia Rd.... and when you get to the Courthouse that is Uphams Corner Talbot Ave & Washington Street

The gun shops are closed, these businesses are non-essential- to prove it we're going to let this murder out of jail... Now it all makes sense.

Years ago, I heard that Massachusetts then-governor Michael Dukakis let some killer out on a weekend furlough. The murderer made his way south and then brutally raped a woman in Maryland and beat her husband almost to death. Liberal politics at its absolute finest!

Back
Top Bottom