MA Hunter's ED courses still available this year?

I had a knee injury and had to miss my hunters ed class earlier in the summer, does anyone know of any classes still with availability left or am I SOL for now? The state website has everything that is full.

Register on the site for notifications of new classes near you. You get the notice before the class shows up on the website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've been trying to register for a class since the beginning of the summer. I never get notifications of new classes via their system, and when I do find a class on my own that says seats are still available, I Call up and there are already filled. It's BS.

Register on the site for notifications of new classes near you. You get the notice before the class shows up on the website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Check the site often the notification is only for a 10 mile radius of your zip-code. I have been trying to get in on a class for a year. The one class I was waiting for I never got notification and they said it was too far for me to be considered being notified for the class. 15 miles is too far I guess. If the class says full you can call and be put on a waiting list. If the waiting list is full you can show up to the class and be a walk in if not enough people show.

Back
Top Bottom