Ma Compliant muzzle breaks

Same one I would vote for. I have it on a few of my rifles and it works great. The fact that it also has some flash hidey capability is good too.
+1

It (PWS FSC556) works great but you won't make any friends on the line when you're shooting it.

Herrminator - I am also looking for a MA compliant muzzle break. In your post you mention it could be "something that you might need to cut off one day..." Is there a feeling that MA will at some point mandate that existing owners remove muzzle break? I just bought a nice new M&P and would hate to add the muzzle break only to find that I need to remove it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Herrminator - I am also looking for a MA compliant muzzle break. In your post you mention it could be "something that you might need to cut off one day..." Is there a feeling that MA will at some point mandate that existing owners remove muzzle break? I just bought a nice new M&P and would hate to add the muzzle break only to find that I need to remove it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

No, chances are you will not HAVE to remove it, but if you move to a state that respects your 2A rights, you may WANT to remove and replace it with a flash hider, or a brake that accepts a suppressor.

Nice, but $100 for something that you might need to cut off one day sucks.

1100 degree silver solder instead of pin/weld and you can remove and replace any time you want.

Back
Top Bottom