M16A1 Manual featuring Will Eisner

I thought you all might enjoy seeing this as much as I did. It's the operation and maintenance manual for the M16A1 from 1969 featuring artwork from one of America's most respected comic book artists Will Eisner. Click on the image to advance through the pages.

they still give those little books out. A new one comes out each month with the same exact characters and style of drawing that was in that old M16a1 book. the new books now cover about 20-30 subjects in each issue, with most of the information being geared towards the desert and anti dust and overheating precautions

they still give those little books out. A new one comes out each month with the same exact characters and style of drawing that was in that old M16a1 book. the new books now cover about 20-30 subjects in each issue, with most of the information being geared towards the desert and anti dust and overheating precautions

PM monthly or the like...Sarge...I wonder if ti still has scantily clad ladies in it giving tech tips?

My Reserve unit disposed of hundreds of those manuals, I still have one at home. Of course they had gotten rid of their Garands less than a decade before I got there......

Back
Top Bottom