M1 Carbines in use in Israel

Yep, and if there were terrorist attacks in the US, we could count on our teenagers to defend....oh, wait...local gun clubs are banning all children under 12 years old from even being at the range. Oh, well, I guess we would be screwed if we ever came under serious terror attack--screwed by ourselves that is.

Of course, the liberals in control of America right now have taken the exact WRONG course of action. The solution is education, not isolation! "Knowledge is Power" and if all our youth were properly trained in weapons handling accidents like the ones that forced gun clubs, under the pressures of our elected liberal government, to ban <12 years olds from the range, would actually be able to handle weapons safely. Instead let's just pretend weapons don't exist and keep them ignorant and "safe".

The Wussification of America continues..... [sad2]

Of course, there's my favorite IDF girl (even if she does have a boyfriend).

14.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one considering moving to Israel?

Before you move, take into account the following:
- The gun permit is not "shall issue" there, (and they don't have FIDs which are "shall issue" in MA), you receive a permit for a specific handgun, so no unlimited purchases like here

- The long guns are usually only for people on active or reserve military duty or professionals. And even private bodyguards have semi-automatics, not full auto.

- Police can stop you everywhere without any reason

So it is not a gun paradise [sad]

Before you move, take into account the following:
- The gun permit is not "shall issue" there, (and they don't have FIDs which are "shall issue" in MA), you receive a permit for a specific handgun, so no unlimited purchases like here

- The long guns are usually only for people on active or reserve military duty or professionals. And even private bodyguards have semi-automatics, not full auto.

- Police can stop you everywhere without any reason

So it is not a gun paradise [sad]

You ruined my daydream :(

You ruined my daydream :(

But on the positive side:
- People living in hot zones like West Bank are issued fully automatic weapons and handgun permits are "shall issue" for them

- Every year you go to a reserve service for several weeks, and you have a chance to be in an actual combat. The conflicts are usually short. No one year tours of duty like in US

- You serve together with a lot of women [wink]

Back
Top Bottom