M-44's at Collectors (Photos Added)

The Goose

NES Member
I stopped by Collectors Guns in Stoneham today after work. My office is on the same block. They had just opened a large crate of Moisin Nagant 44's. Only one had been taken out by one of the employees so I got to take my pick. These are in absolutely incredeible condition. They almost look unfired. Beautiful wood and metal finish. Excellent bore and crown. Marked 1945 on top of the receiver. I will post some photos tommorrow. I almost bought 2, but just did not have the cash. I may go back tommorrow. Oh yeah, $119.00.

Last edited:
Not bad considering $70 plus $10 or more shipping and a gamble on what you'd get from a vendor, especially if you paid the handpick fee which would be another $10.
I still kick myself for not jumping in the crate of K98s I watched a guy pry open at a gun show. I had no idea what to look for as far as rare factory codes, etc. so I just kept walking.[sad]

M44015.jpg

M44014.jpg

M44012.jpg

M44011.jpg

M44010.jpg

M44001.jpg

That's in pretty good shape! Especially for a war year M44.

But man... look at the size of that Billboard! That's worse than Century's! [sad]

Nice carbine!

I have to get one of these Russians soon. I have 5 or so "Mosins" and not one is a Russian[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom