LTC classes???

A buddy of mine is looking to get his LTC but needs to obviously take his coarse but he works nights does anyone know of a weekend coarse he can take here in massachusetts? Im sure this is in the wrong section so sorry if it is

Courses are offered by many instructors all the time. It depends where your friend lives.

First check out GOAL, They offer a lot of classes. http://www.goal.org/

Also on the GOAL website you will find a link to all the gun clubs in the state. If you go to the individual gun club websites you will find many clubs offer training classes.

Also on the GOAL website you will find a link to ONLY THE GOAL AFFILIATED gun clubs in the state. If you go to the individual gun club websites you will find many clubs offer training classes.

I fixed it for you.

It's a good idea, but one should be aware that ONLY those that support GOAL are listed. Regrettably, there are many other clubs out there who do not support GOAL and are thus not on that list.

Also, many clubs only list a few trainers, yet they may have many trainers in their membership. There are many reasons for this, some political and some folks don't want to be listed on the Internet, etc.

Ask at clubs local to the person needing training and s/he may have many additional options.

Whereabouts in MA are you? My wife and I just took the LTC class today from a local NRA-certified instructor here in Lunenburg (north Worcester county). Good class, nice guy.

Back
Top Bottom