• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lower receiver parts kits back in stock a MidwayUSA today

I had been watching both Brownells and MidwayUSA for these. I placed my order through Brownells even though they showed out of stock. Brownells allowed a back order for the item. When I called Brownells for an ETA, they told me 2nd week in December, I got a shipping confirmation for it 2 days later. Either I got lucky, or they got them in early.

Just thought i would share this info....

riley's in hookett had 2 stag kits and 3 bush kits available at $ 69 ea.

last saturday 22nd. Counter help explained that 8 stag rifles sold off the

rack very quickly...lets thank Obama for the stimulus

I'm still waiting for my C&R to get the dealer discount before I order mine. Hopefully things will have calmed down by then.

And, out of stock again, due it Dec 4. Only 5 hours - that's some quick selling.
I'm waiting until Feb for a White Oak barrel, but I'm starting to think I need to order the rest of the parts now, just in case they are still selling out that fast in a couple months.

And, out of stock again, due it Dec 4. Only 5 hours - that's some quick selling.
I'm waiting until Feb for a White Oak barrel, but I'm starting to think I need to order the rest of the parts now, just in case they are still selling out that fast in a couple months.

Thats what its been saying since I checked after I got the email. I checked my email about an hour after it hit my inbox. So very quick selling indeed (given that the site did get updated).

I called the office of the President Elect to see where my next stimulus package money was. Explaining that I needed some Assault Rifle components. Still no check yet![rofl]

Back
Top Bottom