Lost my Best Friend Today

So sorry for your loss. You never stop missing them. We lost our male Akita a few years ago, and our girl quit eating and moped around like me. We found a young Akita in Mn. and rescued him, and they are inseparable now. Kenji will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. Visit this site and add Kenji's name and picture to the Rainbow Bridge section, Our boys Carl & Micky are there too. http://akitarescue.rescuegroups.org/

just wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your best buddy. [sad2] hang in there. Kenji is not suffering anymore RIP

Very sorry for you're loss.
I have posted this countless times on NES. A decade of friendship, love and good memories is worth the following period of sorrow.

Very sorry for your loss. I'm not sure at what point they become family, but when I had to put my girl down after 17 years together, It was a family member that I lost as I'm sure was the case for you as well. Again, very sorry .

Sorry , they are definitely one of God's finest creations . I've always said I wish I could be the person my dog thinks I am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom