Looks like my little subgun just got an upgrade.

...and I think lage makes an awesome upper, but now with a 5.56 option, I'm happy as a clam. It's only for a m10 right now but they're making one for the m11. This is going to save me 15+ thousand on an m16 that I was planning on spending. Looks like it's going to be about 2k and i'll need to drill a hole in the back to accept a buffer tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Lh-IVfXyrBY

Last edited by a moderator:
You decide to go with a mac style gun for your first? Right now it's the best value out there. You should be able to get a decent deal at around 4k right now but expect it to climb. It's addictive, as soon as I got my first I was looking at the next, but this will save me some money on an m16 and I can get another subgun after.

If I had seen this I would have bought the M11 I seen last week! Awesome really has me interested

Fa for 4k$ ?

You can pick up a mac style subgun for 4k+ I don't care for the m11 or m10 without a lage upper which is another 800 or so. This will be an additional 2k but it's worth it when you consider the other options.

- - - Updated - - -

unholy ****ing abomination.

buy one.

Oh hell yes I will.

- - - Updated - - -

If I had seen this I would have bought the M11 I seen last week! Awesome really has me interested

Buy em now. They're so many add ons that have made them go up in price more and more.

Already in line. Great job on their part getting a rifle caliber upper finally approved for the Mac.

Yeah, I'm waiting on the m11 version. I wonder what the lead time is going to be.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know much about this stuff but it looks like the barrel is rotating in those videos, is that correct?

nope.

Edit - After looking again, the flash hider isn't tight.

Problem is that since this is alliance, they may make one run of about 50 and then not do another run... The AMP 11 upper, the mini shotgun shell conversion and one other kit all all on indefinite hiatus... Doesn't give me a lot of confidence.

Problem is that since this is alliance, they may make one run of about 50 and then not do another run... The AMP 11 upper, the mini shotgun shell conversion and one other kit all all on indefinite hiatus... Doesn't give me a lot of confidence.

Thats why i wish Lage was making them. Waaaay less wishy washy.

Back
Top Bottom