Messed up my fingerprint card

Lol, well, can only blame myself.

Sent off my fingerprints along with my cover letter and realized under "residence" I put "Missouri" vs my address. I think I filled this portion out right after "citizenship" so "residence" being Missouri, it made sense.

Hope it doesn't get kicked back, or at least maybe I'll get an email to correct the issue.

I guess it will interesting to see if they catch it. Personally I would contact them and just send in another set of prints
I'm already flirting with the 10day period. I checked my email every day, and one day I notice the email, and apparently they had sent it a bit back, well, it was dated 10/29, I mailed them off express this morning. Should make it there within the 10 business day limit.

I'm already flirting with the 10day period. I checked my email every day, and one day I notice the email, and apparently they had sent it a bit back, well, it was dated 10/29, I mailed them off express this morning. Should make it there within the 10 business day limit.

Did you file it online? Can you just go back into your application and update it?

Did you file it online? Can you just go back into your application and update it?
I exiled online, recieved my cover letter via email, and mailed two fingerprint cards along with my cover letter.

Certainly I can't be the only one to do this. The way its worded, it appeared to ask my state of residence as opposed to my address.

Meh, if it gets kicked back, it gets kicked back, ill get a refund and resubmit. Hopefully it lands on the desk of a nice reviewer who sees the error and corrects it vs shitcanning my application.

I exiled online, recieved my cover letter via email, and mailed two fingerprint cards along with my cover letter.

Certainly I can't be the only one to do this. The way its worded, it appeared to ask my state of residence as opposed to my address.

Meh, if it gets kicked back, it gets kicked back, ill get a refund and resubmit. Hopefully it lands on the desk of a nice reviewer who sees the error and corrects it vs shitcanning my application.

Sorry--that's the process I did too. I forgot the cards were mailed. Been a while since I've done one.

oh, don’t mind me… I’m just jealous, that’s all… carry on.

For what it is worth, I’d call PD to see if the error on the fingerprint card will result in them kicking back your application. Better to be proactive IMO. Best of luck
Fingers crossed it goes through but totally prepared if it doesn't. I ordered some more cards to have on hand.

The way I proceeded through filling out the information, was "citizenship" United States, "Residence" Missouri, if they wanted a damn address, why not say "address". Dunno, we'll see though.

Worse case, I wait for a refund and resubmit.

No biggie, lesson learned.

Update...

Just got back an approved Form 1.

Submitted 10/29
Approved 11/23
Good that worked out for you. Whether or not they try to resolve errors seems to depend on reviewing agent preference. I e-filed my last form 1 and sent an unsigned RPQ by accident. I could have uploaded the signed one in a couple minutes. Instead, I got the disapproved email and a refund. Other agents have called or emailed with questions without bouncing the entire submittal.

I learned a long time ago not to get Baby Back Ribs before going to renew my LTC...

VHwcTFS.gif

iDKlUk9.gif

I have a question on print cards as I've not had to deal with it having a trust.

Is there any time or calendar requirements on when the cards get done and signed by my local PD?

I have a question on print cards as I've not had to deal with it having a trust.

Is there any time or calendar requirements on when the cards get done and signed by my local PD?
10 business days from the time they email you your cover letter.

You don't have to have anyone sign them or anything, you can do the prints yourself.

10 business days from the time they email you your cover letter.

You don't have to have anyone sign them or anything, you can do the prints yourself.
Cover letter?? What am I missing?
My SBR was under my trust before prints and pictures were needed.

Guess I need to review the new BS. Maine SP is my LEO.

Cover letter?? What am I missing?
My SBR was under my trust before prints and pictures were needed.

Guess I need to review the new BS. Maine SP is my LEO.
I'm not the expert, and have never used a trust, so maybe the process is different.

Do the eform1 online, they review it, and send you an email with an attached cover letter with your control number on it. Within 10 business days, submit two sets of finger prints with that cover letter to the atf. Give it a weeknorntwo and you get an email back with your approved form 1.

How its worked out for me anyways.

Also, you'll get you cleo notification, you just mail that to your cleo to inform him.

Back
Top Bottom