Looks like go time in CT They are going to come for this guys guns

+1

I've lived in MA my whole life (besides the time in the USAF), I'm not running, I'm staying and fighting.

I'm not going to call anyone out for moving out of CT, Mass or any of the other anti states, but one must realize that eventually you will run out of places to escape to either because all the states fall or the feds come down with something.

Which means everyone, no matter the state they are in or plan to move to will face that same choice. So I highly suggest you make that choice now when you can prepare rather than later when you have to no time to prepare mentally.

Actually, the one provision for the future transfer of registered assault weapons is in the circumstances of the original owners death.

Legally savvy gun owners who wanted to be able to loan and give their firearms / assault weapons to their children prior to their own death put them into a trust, then by making the child a trustee the guns can be kept and used by the trustee.

If you already had a trust for NFA firearms, all you had to do was to add the firearm to your schedule A by April 4th. This assumes the transfer was done for long guns. For handguns, A CT DPS3 would have to be completed along with a NICS check on at least one trustee.

... shall not be infringed.

Linsky is definitely going after the pre-94 grandfathering of standard magazines, it is in his bill, he mentioned it at the State House, and in TV appearances.

Linsky isn't "going after" anything, he can bray, snort, blare all he wants but that won't make a difference. About the only thing he's probably "going after" is a few dates in the barn with goats/sheep.

-Mike

So who's gonna take one for the team and not comply, get arrested and fight this up to the Supreme Court...

I'm saddened, disheartened and generally pissed off by having to keep my non-neutered mags stored out of state.

I've been to rallies.
I call my reps, FWIW.
I have called our Senators and my Rep.

I have WRITTEN a real letter - many times.

I am polite, to the point....and ignored. If I am lucky, they return 1 out of 4 or 5 with a form letter/email.

My additional efforts are now aimed at adding to our numbers by inviting friends and relatives to get involved with shooting sports, and pointing out the absurdity of some of the laws here.

Last edited:
I'm not going to call anyone out for moving out of CT, Mass ...

Which means everyone, no matter the state they are in or plan to move to will face that same choice. So I highly suggest you make that choice now when you can prepare rather than later when you have to no time to prepare mentally.

I agree, bt you can make the case that at least you can live free, and that Watertown is a lot less likely at the base of the Blue Mountains than in Middlesex county. Of course, your retreat in the woods could fall victim to an unfortunate fire or covert ops team, if you were a desirable target. It really depends on how bad things get, and how you imagine you're going out if if all goes to hell.

I do not understand why people feel the need to say they are "giving over their ammo one round and a time". And stating on an open forum that the currently legally owned pre ban magazines will not be registering them if that day comes. (Because in mass we dont register firearms we register sales[rofl])And they are ready to fight to keep them. Honestly WTF. What do we think is being accomplished here? I can assure every one here that law enforcement is not going to be deterred by the threat of an individual returning fire.

1.) attention is being drawn where it is not needed
2.) you are placing your self and associates under a microscope.
3.) you are giving "ammunition" (no pun intended) to the gov to jam you up.
3a.) once the 5150 jam you up the media will run a muck with the contents of your post and the contents of this site

Dont get me wrong in no way do I support or condone registering firearms, magazines, and ammunition. But I feel that stating that you own those items but refuse to register those items, is counterproductive, and asking for trouble in the future. Basically you are telling the gov that you own those items which is essentially the same purpose of registration which it to monitor the devices people own. But at least every one on NES thinks you are a bonified bad ass mother fricker.

Shoot. For all intents and purposes, MattE pretty much summed up my testimony at the hearing at the statehouse. I didn't put it quite so succinctly as Matt but if you read between the lines what I said was pretty revolutionary.

It really is tyrannical to turn someone into a felon at the stroke of a pen for possessing tin and a spring purchased legally with after tax dollars and paying MA sales tax at the time of purchase.

Make me a felon and expect to send me to prison for that? Probably not the smartest political move on their part.

Shoot. For all intents and purposes, MattE pretty much summed up my testimony at the hearing at the statehouse. I didn't put it quite so succinctly as Matt but if you read between the lines what I said was pretty revolutionary.

It really is tyrannical to turn someone into a felon at the stroke of a pen for possessing tin and a spring purchased legally with after tax dollars and paying MA sales tax at the time of purchase.

Make me a felon and expect to send me to prison for that? Probably not the smartest political move on their part.

And that's the point. You said this in Holyoke screaming at Naughton and the rest of them while waiving your AK mag. They even agreed that it isn't right.

My point is that if you are going to take an item that at best is 16yrs old and hasn't been used to commit a crime, is possessed by some one who has spent money to go to a training course, in most cases gone through an interview with the COP, and paid the money for a license that they are now going to turn those very people in to felons and send the JBTs out to collect them? I'm sorry but 2A isn't there as a nice warm and fuzzy back up. If we roll over and play dead and cave then we are all set to fail. Yea I probably painted a target on my back but as I've said before and I will say it again SOMEWHERE will be the new Lexington. I and virtually all gun owners pose no threat to those who do not pose an immediate threat to us. But they are going to make us felons. To that I say a line needs to be drawn and those be shown enough is enough. Also I look at those who would actively engage in something like that to be an enemy of our country. Pussy footing around this has only allowed them to chip away at us.

So if all these hearing were filled with lawful gun owners popping rounds out of a mag like I did and Jason waiving a preban mag at them telling them they aren't going to get it how far does everyone think they would make it? Instead we worry about what our "leaders" might do to us instead of holding their feet to the fire.

This post from the link:

BillF says:
January 8, 2014 at 10:07
Fastest government response in history. This is what happens to the law-biding who attempt to comply. Those who applied a day late are now on record as owning illegal firearms and mags.

No BillF anyone/everyone who filled out the paperwork is now on the list of having an illegal gun - just grandfathered for them. No passing it on to heirs or friends - now the Govt KNOWS that when this person dies, these items must be turned in.

BE READY - for once it starts it will spread, both the clamp down and the resistance.

+1. Fastest response in history!

I do not understand why people feel the need to say they are "giving over their ammo one round and a time". And stating on an open forum that the currently legally owned pre ban magazines will not be registering them if that day comes.

Why don't you understand that? You don't get "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed", and that is what has and is happening with firearms legislation?
(Because in mass we dont register firearms we register sales[rofl])
Laugh it up, Chuckles, because from what I have seen here, your LEO has a handy dandy list of what you probably have.

And they are ready to fight to keep them. Honestly WTF. What do we think is being accomplished here? I can assure every one here that law enforce]ment is not going to be deterred by the threat of an individual returning fire.
Here's your advice, folks. When the big confiscation happens, just pile your firearms up on the porch. Resistance is futile.

1.) attention is being drawn where it is not needed
2.) you are placing your self and associates under a microscope.
3.) you are giving "ammunition" (no pun intended) to the gov to jam you up.
3a.) once the 5150 jam you up the media will run a muck with the contents of your post and the contents of this site

Here you have it. Submit quietly and don't rock the boat. Don't question anything that is unconstitutional and don't mention it anywhere. Just bend over and let it happen.

Dont get me wrong in no way do I support or condone registering firearms, magazines, and ammunition.
Just don't talk about not consenting or complying with things that are unconstitutional.
But I feel that stating that you own those items but refuse to register those items, is counterproductive, and asking for trouble in the future.
Yeah, talking about not agreeing about something that is going against your rights as defined in the Constitution is just so terrible.
Basically you are telling the gov that you own those items which is essentially the same purpose of registration which it to monitor the devices people own.
And that is terrible because?????? No need to keep stuff hidden. Just about everything that folks on here have is perfectly legal to own at a federal level and well within the bounds of the Constitution.

But at least every one on NES thinks you are a bonified bad ass mother fricker.

Really? Don't you think that they may be standing up for a right that is guaranteed under the Constitution and care more about claiming that right for everyone, despite any risk to themselves and their families (and dogs) in doing so?

Linsky is definitely going after the pre-94 grandfathering of standard magazines, it is in his bill, he mentioned it at the State House, and in TV appearances.

Been hearing this Linsky nonsense for a year now. Is this guy a major player in this state? Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the MSM but is Linsky some big deal?

Easy there big johnny english

1.) I am well versed on the 2a.

2.) I attended the AIC hearing along with the Boston hearing

3.) I collected over. 100+ signatures on for the petition opposing any new legislation

4.) I am fully aware of the fact that MA collects this information as I am sure most of us are aware of, it was more of a joke(please note the laughing emoticon I tactfully inserted.

5.) Possibly your reading comprehension is not up to par. In no way did I ever suggest any one comply with or accept pending legislation.(please view point 3 once more)

6.) The point of my post was to question why all of this Im gunna do this and that and **** him and **** that. And I have it and come and get it is necessary. Threatening harm to public and government officials is in no way productive to our cause. (I am sure if this tactic worked goal and comm2a would employ this practice)

7.) If people want to stop the current trend of trampling out 2a rights, why have I not seen one thread related to a NES member running for a state level office?(I may have missed it and I would be thrilled if I am wrong)
7a) why is it that every one is always "in" for a stand out or to attend a hearing, but come the eleventh hour ten dudes show up out of the 50-70 that were absolutely going to be there.

The bullshit talk of handing over one round at a time is great to rally up troops and spark up some fire in everyone. Great. You have successfully gotten pro 2a members support on a 2a issue now lets all stroke each others ego about how hardcore we are. The focus needs to be on educating the antis on the reality of the situation, and pressuring the politicians (in a civilized manner) way who are attempting to further infringe on our rights.

Tell the gestapo that I am not going to comply with this letter.

Tomorrow I am sending them something.

A broken oar.

It's all I have left from my tragic boating accident.

This time, I'll be sure to have it post marked.

Been hearing this Linsky nonsense for a year now. Is this guy a major player in this state? Maybe I don't pay enough attention to the MSM but is Linsky some big deal?

He thinks he is, but he's delusional. More or less, he makes a lot of noise, accomplishes nothing. The saving grace is he's "tactically dumber" by orders of magnitude than a lot of the previous antis we had.

-Mike

7.) If people want to stop the current trend of trampling out 2a rights, why have I not seen one thread related to a NES member running for a state level office?(I may have missed it and I would be thrilled if I am wrong)

I can say personally that the most important reason I have not run is that I couldn't afford the pay cut. Most of the legislators have a profession that they can practice on the side whereas I as an engineer do not.

7a) why is it that every one is always "in" for a stand out or to attend a hearing, but come the eleventh hour ten dudes show up out of the 50-70 that were absolutely going to be there.

A lot of this is because we actually have busy lives and responsibilities - see response to question 7.

The bullshit talk of handing over one round at a time is great to rally up troops and spark up some fire in everyone. Great. You have successfully gotten pro 2a members support on a 2a issue now lets all stroke each others ego about how hardcore we are. The focus needs to be on educating the antis on the reality of the situation, and pressuring the politicians (in a civilized manner) way who are attempting to further infringe on our rights.

Agreed, I also believe the ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ approach does us little good by simply reinforceing the uniformed belief that we are all violent radicals. However, there comes a time where, as individuals, we must reassure each other that there are others who believe as strongly as we do. If one believes that there is support behind him, being the tip of the spear is made more bearable.

If a person needs to have others at his/hers back inorder to stand up for what they believe in, and what they feel is right they are a not some one I would want by my side for the long haul.

If a person needs to have others at his/hers back inorder to stand up for what they believe in, and what they feel is right they are a not some one I would want by my side for the long haul.

I've thought about this very thing. Let's say something completely motivates you and you stand up with your gun to defend the constitution. If you're alone on this we will likely read about it in the paper and see posts on NES that read, "PSGWSP."

On the other hand, if you've been getting together with other members over beer in pubs or over dinner, and have a group plan and the group acts together, you'll be more like the colonial patriots.

Like the colonial patriots, ey? Those men were braving the elements, hostile Indians, diseases, starvation, and rough physical labor. What we are facing are lines at dunkins, cold fries at McDonalds, and the choice between white or brown sugar in our lattes. The closest we come to hard labor is when we shovel 5 inches of snow off our porch.the colonial patriots were wolves. We are lapdogs, on a good day. All we do is bitch and moan, going tough on the internet, and collecting gear we never intent to use. We are pussies, so we shouldn't dare comparing us to the men who stood up to the mightiest army of their time.

Like the colonial patriots, ey? Those men were braving the elements, hostile Indians, diseases, starvation, and rough physical labor. What we are facing are lines at dunkins, cold fries at McDonalds, and the choice between white or brown sugar in our lattes. The closest we come to hard labor is when we shovel 5 inches of snow off our porch.the colonial patriots were wolves. We are lapdogs, on a good day. All we do is bitch and moan, going tough on the internet, and collecting gear we never intent to use. We are pussies, so we shouldn't dare comparing us to the men who stood up to the mightiest army of their time.

Why do you do this to yourself?

You mean I shouldn't let reality get in the way of fantasies? If people were willing to fight, we'd be shooting since a while. Lots of talking the talk here, and I see NOBODY walking the walk. That's why.

Why? Did I miss the start of the new revolution? I probably did not get the memo. All I see is people telling me to write all my reps, and others registering their mags and firearms, which means we either bitch or comply. What do you got to convince me otherwise, Jason?

Why? Did I miss the start of the new revolution? I probably did not get the memo. All I see is people telling me to write all my reps, and others registering their mags and firearms, which means we either bitch or comply. What do you got to convince me otherwise, Jason?

Nothing. You're right.

Well he's on the vanguard of the opposition, proposing a heinous, multi-point assault on our rights as human beings and Americans. His H. 3253 is loaded with disgusting and dangerous proposals, and has 24 co-sponsors at this point.

Yes, he's a lisping, drooling piece of human excrement, but he's out every day tugging at heartstrings and offering the masses easy solutions to difficult problems - and we know ho popular that is.

While it's enjoyable to ridicule him, ignore him at our mutual peril.

Well he's on the vanguard of the opposition, proposing a heinous, multi-point assault on our rights as human beings and Americans. His H. 3253 is loaded with disgusting and dangerous proposals, and has 24 co-sponsors at this point.

Yes, he's a lisping, drooling piece of human excrement, but he's out every day tugging at heartstrings and offering the masses easy solutions to difficult problems - and we know ho popular that is.

While it's enjoyable to ridicule him, ignore him at our mutual peril.

THIS. the sneaky moonbats keep saying it's for the children, and it moves the window further left until moderates are now the far right of the spectrum

Back
Top Bottom