Looks like go time in CT They are going to come for this guys guns

This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.

filter blocked the F-bomb

Here is the email though

screen-shot-2014-01-07-at-9-12-24-pm.png

I finally got my green card today from the second set of paperwork I sent them (on 12/31) - they received it on 1/2. Can't wait to see what missing jot or tittle they're going to use to disqualify it. [thinking]

This post from the link:

BillF says:
January 8, 2014 at 10:07
Fastest government response in history. This is what happens to the law-biding who attempt to comply. Those who applied a day late are now on record as owning illegal firearms and mags.

No BillF anyone/everyone who filled out the paperwork is now on the list of having an illegal gun - just grandfathered for them. No passing it on to heirs or friends - now the Govt KNOWS that when this person dies, these items must be turned in.

BE READY - for once it starts it will spread, both the clamp down and the resistance.

Link no worky.

Is this what you're commenting about?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ay-happy-new-year-constitution-state-edition/

I do find it hard to imagine the state could have received the application and have it NOT postmarked prior to 1/1, if this response was going out on the second.

I noticed that too.

At first I thought it might be a fake, but the form letter explanation seems more likely.

Declaration certificates for the magazines and notarized gun registration forms can be sent by certified mail or dropped off at the Department of Public Safety Headquarters in Middletown.
“Anything not postmarked by December 31st or received by us by December 31st will be returned unprocessed,” says Lt. Eric Cooke, the Commanding Officer for Special Licensing and Firearms with the Connecticut State Police. “First violation of non-declaration of large capacity magazine is an infraction.-which is a ticket. After that it becomes a felony.”

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/investigations/LWRD-New-Deadline-Looms-for-Gun-Owners-236670031.html

Dear Sir/Madame,

Went looking for my firearms and magazines to turn in as advised, only to find them missing. I had not gone near my safe for a couple of months, and so did not notice its absence until today. Please refer to the attached police report of the thefts.

Regards,

Joe Citizen

Anyone notice that there's no creases in the paper from being folded for mailing?

While the content is bullshit, did it actually get sent out to someone?

Anyone notice that there's no creases in the paper from being folded for mailing?

While the content is bullshit, did it actually get sent out to someone?

They said the letter was found on a reps facebook page, thats why I said it looks like the form letter that will be getting mailed out.

I love trolling this ******* Malloy on Twitter. What a scumbag.

Too bad Linksy blocked me

latest I heard is that Linsky won't push for reduced magazine limit, but is pushing to elminate the grandfathering of standard capacity magazines. Which I'm sure all the gang banging criminals will do. This guy is a talking penis. Obvs. this will instantly make a bunch of new felons out of good lawful people considering I'm sure most won't simply destory their currently legal magazines. What a giant douche.

Dear Sir/Madame,

Went looking for my firearms and magazines to turn in as advised, only to find them missing. I had not gone near my safe for a couple of months, and so did not notice its absence until today. Please refer to the attached police report of the thefts.

Regards,

Joe Citizen

No response is required or requested by the form. For all they know you went with your first option and rendered everything inoperable and went about your business.

No BillF anyone/everyone who filled out the paperwork is now on the list of having an illegal gun - just grandfathered for them. No passing it on to heirs or friends - now the Govt KNOWS that when this person dies, these items must be turned in..

Gosh, officer, I don't know what you're talking about. We didn't find any guns in my father's house when he died. No, as a matter of fact, you can't come in.

Do you suppose that they wil require coroners to report deaths to the police immediately so that the Gestapo can swoop in the day your relative dies to toss the house looking for guns to confiscate? That would be awesome!(I mean that in all sorts of horrible ways.).

Maybe the police should just evict the residents and inventory the home to make sure everything is accounted for on the estate tax return and probate documents.

latest I heard is that Linsky won't push for reduced magazine limit, but is pushing to elminate the grandfathering of standard capacity magazines. Which I'm sure all the gang banging criminals will do. This guy is a talking penis. Obvs. this will instantly make a bunch of new felons out of good lawful people considering I'm sure most won't simply destory their currently legal magazines. What a giant douche.

He can go to Hell, where'd you hear this??? I heard he was dropping the 7 round limit part, but not the pre-ban part.

Actually, the one provision for the future transfer of registered assault weapons is in the circumstances of the original owners death.

Legally savvy gun owners who wanted to be able to loan and give their firearms / assault weapons to their children prior to their own death put them into a trust, then by making the child a trustee the guns can be kept and used by the trustee.

If you already had a trust for NFA firearms, all you had to do was to add the firearm to your schedule A by April 4th. This assumes the transfer was done for long guns. For handguns, A CT DPS3 would have to be completed along with a NICS check on at least one trustee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

He can go to Hell, where'd you hear this??? I heard he was dropping the 7 round limit part, but not the pre-ban part.

Of course.

Now the shit heel can claim that he's willing to compromise on gun control proposals, except that he's compromising on something that would never hold up in court to begin with (as what recently happened with NY's 7 round limit).

Of course.

Now the shit heel can claim that he's willing to compromise on gun control proposals, except that he's compromising on something that would never hold up in court to begin with (as what recently happened with NY's 7 round limit).

Gee a compromise on a compramise from 1998. Thanks...blank-holes

Bunch of *******s whose parents should have embraced kegstands at the jim Jones koolaid picnic.....instead they reproduced. Arent we blessed. Im not even religious.

Hey, unless they send the letter to me certified or trackable mail, I didn't receive the letter. The state pulls that BS with us that we have to send change of address certified or trackable. Lost in the mail, happens all the time.

Back
Top Bottom