Looks like go time in CT They are going to come for this guys guns

He can go to Hell, where'd you hear this??? I heard he was dropping the 7 round limit part, but not the pre-ban part.

Linsky is definitely going after the pre-94 grandfathering of standard magazines, it is in his bill, he mentioned it at the State House, and in TV appearances.

Another silly law we can choose to ignore? Linsky is a moonbats moonbat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

The good news is he won't be seeking reelection as a Representative.

The bad news is that he might be running for the Middlesex DA's position... which usually leads to becoming the next MA AG.

Post marked by January 1, 2014 eh? I should've gone to one of those kiosks that prints postage and ****ing printed out tons of January 1, 2014 postage stamps. I would've made a ****ing killing.

(The ones at the Post Office, not a 3rd party vendor)

Last edited:
The good news is he won't be seeking reelection as a Representative.

The bad news is that he might be running for the Middlesex DA's position... which usually leads to becoming the next MA AG.

So is naughton-who has a far better chance at winning.

I'll just drop this here for anyone who thinks Naughton is any different than Linsky

www.facebook.com/pages/Harold-Naughton/164959696911027

Please read the opinion piece below by former Congresswoman Gabby Gifford posted in the NY Times today. It notes the 3rd anniversary of the shooting in Arizona and the challenges she has faced in her rehabilitation. Gabby Giffords is a true inspiration and reminder of one of the many reasons we continue the work we’re doing here in Massachusetts to eliminate gun violence.

So is naughton-who has a far better chance at winning.

Naughton has announced his candidacy for AG.

Linsky may or may nor be running for Middlesex DA... two different offices.

In a best case/worst case scenario, at least Naughton would be Linsky's boss (for awhile, anyways).

He can go to Hell, where'd you hear this??? I heard he was dropping the 7 round limit part, but not the pre-ban part.

His own mouth. He was being interviewed in December with Wallace from GOAL. He said the legality of preban magazines was a "loophole" he intends to close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

His own mouth. He was being interviewed in December with Wallace from GOAL. He said the legality of preban magazines was a "loophole" he intends to close.

so this naughton guy must have some facts/statistics on this loophole being especially deadly compared to 10 round mags?[rolleyes]

I trust you, I must have missed it the first time I listened to it - I caught the part where he say he didn't think the 7 round limit would fly, but must have missed the pre-ban "loophole" part. Missed it at the State House too. I'm slackin'!

in the last week, i have seriously started thinking of my "go time". i think i am stuck here for one to two years at least, until i sell off rental properties and my own place. hoping for a bump in property prices.

in the last week, i have seriously started thinking of my "go time". i think i am stuck here for one to two years at least, until i sell off rental properties and my own place. hoping for a bump in property prices.

I've been kindof doing the same thing. I sold off a 2 unit rental prop in Sept. Planning to downgrade our place in CT to more of a cottage. The way the markets are going, I'm starting to wonder if I'd have been better off just selling the r/e off cheap and buying equities.

Naughton has announced his candidacy for AG.

Linsky may or may nor be running for Middlesex DA... two different offices.

In a best case/worst case scenario, at least Naughton would be Linsky's boss (for awhile, anyways).

Oops. I stand coRrected. If linsky gets Middlesex, he will be in my town regularly. I can hassle him on a daily basis!

Linsky is definitely going after the pre-94 grandfathering of standard magazines, it is in his bill, he mentioned it at the State House, and in TV appearances.

They can close whatever the **** they want. I am openly telling the ****ing .gov trolls on here that I have them and I will not be giving them up like the pussies in CT, nor will I register the ****ing things. The only way they are getting them is after every round has been cycled through an AR and is dumped when they come for them. **** him!

So should I start buying ar mags ?

Buy Pmags and lots of them if they do this shit!

Oops. I stand coRrected. If linsky gets Middlesex, he will be in my town regularly. I can hassle him on a daily basis!

Cut the ****ers brake lines

Ok, so, if this proves to be fact, we have a few options.
Option one: we meet in conspirative manner, and take the CT statehouse. I need two squads establishing a perimeter, one squad securing a retreat corridor to our extraction point, the guys with precision rifles on the roofs around the combat zone to hold off the incoming cops. We progress in 5 men groups, and encounter resw istance by forming firing lines. We take the governor prisoner, extract, and trade him for a pack of chewing gum and 5 dollars in unmarked, small bills.
Now, although the molon labe is strong in this forum (see previous post), we all know that nobody has the balls to pull something like this off. So, off to option number two.
Option two: we all meet on a friggin Saturday morning, when nobody but the retiree who guards the state house is there, open carry a few muskets, brandish whiney signs, make sure that we don't look threatening, and have a few guys preaching to the choir. That'll show them.
Or what about option number three: we stay home, and waste our time talking all tough on the internet.

these are the options. Nothing happened in NY, nothing happened in CO, and nothing will happen in CT or eve MA. Let's face it, we are gutless. A toothless lion. All of us.

Option one: we meet in conspirative manner, and take the CT statehouse. I need two squads establishing a perimeter, one squad securing a retreat corridor to our extraction point, the guys with precision rifles on the roofs around the combat zone to hold off the incoming cops. We progress in 5 men groups, and encounter resw istance by forming firing lines. We take the governor prisoner, extract, and trade him for a pack of chewing gum and 5 dollars in unmarked, small bills.
Now, although the molon labe is strong in this forum (see previous post), we all know that nobody has the balls to pull something like this off. So, off to option number two.
Option two: we all meet on a friggin Saturday morning, when nobody but the retiree who guards the state house is there, open carry a few muskets, brandish whiney signs, make sure that we don't look threatening, and have a few guys preaching to the choir. That'll show them.
Or what about option number three: we stay home, and waste our time talking all tough on the internet.

these are the options. Nothing happened in NY, nothing happened in CO, and nothing will happen in CT or eve MA. Let's face it, we are gutless. A toothless lion. All of us.

I vote A[mg]

http://rep-am.com/Opinion/776591.txt

Connecticut can't retain its residents. Jan. 7, the Republican-American reported that on an annual survey from Atlas Van Lines released Jan. 1, "Connecticut led all 50 states with the highest percentage of people moving elsewhere in 2013," with 60 percent of Atlas' Connecticut customers leaving the state. On a similar survey by United Van Lines, 59 percent of that company's Connecticut customers left the state, making it No. 5 for outbound moves.

One cannot help but wonder if it isn't actually the game plan to drive out all the decent productive people, and leave Connecticut having nothing but an underclass and rich *******s like Malloy.

You forgot option 4 which has been used repeatedly in other countries by the majority of the serfs. Ignore the BS new laws and keep what you have. That is reality. What the State does next is their decision. (too lazy to dig out Reason article link again)

Link no worky.

Is this what you're commenting about?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ay-happy-new-year-constitution-state-edition/

I do find it hard to imagine the state could have received the application and have it NOT postmarked prior to 1/1, if this response was going out on the second.

Exactly what I was thinking. They sent the letter out on the 2nd saying they didn't get the form by the 1st. The only way I see that being possible is if he hand delivered it on the second and they drew up the letter the same day. Doubtful at best...

"Moving". The new "go time". I have to admit it would be the hardest thing to do these days. Forming a rebellion that is. Or resistance. Moving seems a bit easier. But as I read it is apparent that there will be no push back. Just falling in line. If they took all our rights away at once? Maybe there would be a fight. But since they nibble at them slowly over time. It'll never happen. Sucks.

I think we should trade the governor for a case of bacon instead of chewing gum.

I do not understand why people feel the need to say they are "giving over their ammo one round and a time". And stating on an open forum that the currently legally owned pre ban magazines will not be registering them if that day comes. (Because in mass we dont register firearms we register sales[rofl])And they are ready to fight to keep them. Honestly WTF. What do we think is being accomplished here? I can assure every one here that law enforcement is not going to be deterred by the threat of an individual returning fire.

1.) attention is being drawn where it is not needed
2.) you are placing your self and associates under a microscope.
3.) you are giving "ammunition" (no pun intended) to the gov to jam you up.
3a.) once the 5150 jam you up the media will run a muck with the contents of your post and the contents of this site

Dont get me wrong in no way do I support or condone registering firearms, magazines, and ammunition. But I feel that stating that you own those items but refuse to register those items, is counterproductive, and asking for trouble in the future. Basically you are telling the gov that you own those items which is essentially the same purpose of registration which it to monitor the devices people own. But at least every one on NES thinks you are a bonified bad ass mother fricker.

"Moving". The new "go time". I have to admit it would be the hardest thing to do these days. Forming a rebellion that is. Or resistance. Moving seems a bit easier. But as I read it is apparent that there will be no push back. Just falling in line. If they took all our rights away at once? Maybe there would be a fight. But since they nibble at them slowly over time. It'll never happen. Sucks.

You can only keep moving for so long. Eventually we will run out of "free" states. Then you will have to make a choice. Get on your knees and lick the hands of your new masters or spit in their face. I have made mine. I will not abide by any new laws. If after those new laws are enacted they want to come after me they can, but I won't go willingly.

You can only keep moving for so long. Eventually we will run out of "free" states. Then you will have to make a choice. Get on your knees and lick the hands of your new masters or spit in their face. I have made mine. I will not abide by any new laws. If after those new laws are enacted they want to come after me they can, but I won't go willingly.

+1

I've lived in MA my whole life (besides the time in the USAF), I'm not running, I'm staying and fighting.

Back
Top Bottom