looking for new sights for Glock 34

I have been using the Tru Glo sights. The front sight came loose, and stopped "glowing".
what would be a good sight for aging eyes, for use in IDPA, and steel
I like the fiber in daylight, but in low light they tough to acquire quickly.
Would the Sevigny Competition Sight Set w/ fiber front be good? Not sure about the plain black rear sight though.
http://www.cpwsa.com/warren_sevigny_sights.htm

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
I have been using the Tru Glo sights. The front sight came loose, and stopped "glowing".
what would be a good sight for aging eyes, for use in IDPA, and steel
I like the fiber in daylight, but in low light they tough to acquire quickly.
Would the Sevigny Competition Sight Set w/ fiber front be good? Not sure about the plain black rear sight though.
http://www.cpwsa.com/warren_sevigny_sights.htm

I just received the Sevigny Competition Sight Set w/ fiber front in the mail today. Looking forward to installing them on my G17 and testing them out. Will let you know what I think.

I have the Sevigny Competition set on my G34 and G35. I really like them. Plain black rear is the way to go. You should be focussing on the front sight. I like that the fiber in the warren front sight is not so large and bright that you can't see the outline of the front blade, because you still should actually aim with the tip of the front blade.

I had a set of the truglo TFO sigts on a sig I used to have. Tritium and fiber optic in one is a great idea in practice, but they don't seem to be very durable or reliable - my front sight also went dead after a few months.

I would agree with others who recommended a fiber optic front sight from Dawson precision. I have them on two guns, and I'll be ordering another set for a new M&P 45. Be sure to get some spare fiber optic rod. Its easy to install new rod into the sight when they get dull.

I have the Sevigny Competition set on my G34 and G35. I really like them. Plain black rear is the way to go. You should be focussing on the front sight. I like that the fiber in the warren front sight is not so large and bright that you can't see the outline of the front blade, because you still should actually aim with the tip of the front blade.

On the way.
Sevigny Competition Sights For Glocks. plain rear w/ .245 fiber optic front.

thanks for the help.

I've never tried the Sevigny sights. I use a Dawson fiber front (I think it is 0.1" wide) and a plain black 10-8 Performance in back. If you ever want to see it, track me down at an IDPA match.

Back
Top Bottom