Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford- Action Steel Match for August 21st

Any options not on Sundays?
I had a blast doing the last match but Sundays are tough.
Would love to participate even if its just practice or fun

What is an "Action Steel Match", I have some idea's but practiscore does not show a description.
Or maybe I missed a link ??

Any options not on Sundays?
I had a blast doing the last match but Sundays are tough.
Would love to participate even if its just practice or fun
Unfortunately Sunday is the only day that works for most of the shooters and more importantly the match coordinators… we had a match on a Saturday in the Past… Saturdays can be difficult as we try keep the range available for the club members…

What is an "Action Steel Match", I have some idea's but practiscore does not show a description.
Or maybe I missed a link ??
We run several stages per event typically five per match… some have static steel plates and others have reactive plates like a Texas star, Dueling trees, plate racks etc.
in Practiscore you click on the “STAGES” tab/link you will see all 5 stages have been posted… click on the link for an image and description of each stage. Every match is a little different sometimes we have more static and other times they are all Reactive plates…

We run several stages per event typically five per match… some have static steel plates and others have reactive plates like a Texas star, Dueling trees, plate racks etc.
in Practiscore you click on the “STAGES” tab/link you will see all 5 stages have been posted… click on the link for an image and description of each stage. Every match is a little different sometimes we have more static and other times they are all Reactive plates…
Ah, ok, have to check that out, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom