Looking for MPTC+MG License trainer

My CLEO is requiring an MPTC certified trainer who also holds and MG License (Green Card) to provide "Machine Gun Safety" training to obtain an MG card.

So, if there is anyone out there who fits this bill, there are 2 people in my town who would like to discuss setting up a "class".

The requirements of the class described by the CLEO are that it cover basic safety and nomenclature of Machine Guns. The people taking this "class" are already licensed (LTC) and familiar with firearms.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. I have contacted MPTC and various others who have indicated there is no such "machine gun safety class", so at this point it is a matter of finding people with these two requirements to satisfy the Chief of Police.

Last edited:
Send me an Email with that request and I'll give you a couple of leads to chase down. I'm 99% certain that all three that I'm thinking of are MPTC Certified Firearms Instructors. Two are active LEOs (1 North Shore and 1 South Shore) and I suspect that they might have green cards, but you'll have to ask them. Thus, I won't post their info publicly because I'm not 100% certain.

I'll need a bit of time to dig up two of them because I can't recall names right now.

Back
Top Bottom