Looking for Discontinued Benchmade 910 (Stryker)

allen-1

NES Member
I've been carrying a Benchmade 910 for probably a decade, maybe more. I have one that a friend wrecked the tanto blade "sharpening" it after I lent it to him, it's now more of a droppoint. I replaced it, and tossed that one in the safe. Problem is that I lost the replacement last weekend at the range - and I'm now carrying this one.

The 910's discontinued, kind of difficult to find - and when I can find it, it's expensive. If you've got one that you want to sell, I'm interested.

If you'd rather trade than sell - I've got two absolutely pristine Benchmade folders in my safe. Never carried, never used, never sharpened. Each one's been played with a few times - that's it. One's aluminum bodied, axis lockup, marked Mel Pardue design, 268/400 limited edition. The other's a 5000SBK Presidio Auto Axis - complete with box, manual, sheath.

The auto's probably illegal in Massachusetts...

Thanks.

I'll keep my eye open for one... I know its not the one your buddy sharpened but this place has 9101SBK in stock. But you may already know about this one.

I'll keep my eye open for one... I know its not the one your buddy sharpened but this place has 9101SBK in stock. But you may already know about this one.

i ca carry auto in New England but thank you.

i found one on bladeforums, it’ll be here next week

Let me know if anyone has a Benchmade AFCK!
Didn’t they come out with a re-issue in the last few years of that one? I have one of the older ones from the 90’s somewhere. eBay is full of counterfeits of those. At this point eBay and Amazon are giving alibaba a run for their money for the counterfeit market.

Uh oh- this thread might cost me some dough! LOL I was vaguely aware of these but upon closer look like both the 910 and AFCK. I haven't seen much in BM's new folding offering that grabs my attention like these.

Update - Two things happened this past week with regard to my lost Benchmade 910.

1 - I went to bladeforums, browsed around a bit and bought a replacement. Showed up quickly, in great condition - but turns out that Benchmade also makes a 905 aka "mini-stryker". Talked to the guy who sold it to me, and I like it so I'm keeping it. It's the same knife, only smaller. Not exactly what I wanted, but it's neat and will do for "dress carry" where I'd like a smaller knife.

2 - Shot a match Saturday, and mentioned to a few people that I'd lost my knife at previous match. Guy comes over to me with it in his hand. He found it clipped to one of the "walls" he was setting up. Apparently It came out of my pocket, attached to the wall when I was helping break down the stage, and it's been sitting there for the last two weeks. Brought it home and oiled it.

This is the pic I took of the mini-stryker next to my "sharpened" stryker:

IMG_2461.jpg

Back
Top Bottom