Looking for chance to tour Andover Sportsmen Club and Lawrence Rod and Gun.

Looking for chance to tour Andover Sportsmen Club and Lawrence Rod and Gun.

I already know which place is cheaper, but that is not the objective. Would like to get an inside feel of the two places before committing to membership. Just a tour with a chance to ask a few questions during.

Monday evening is the regular member's meeting at Lawrence R&G so you could head up anytime from about 6:30pm and check it out.

This sunday is the pumpkin shoot at Andover, so the outdoor range is closed for that til after it is done around noon. It is a fun thing to watch, esp the end where they have the "Mad 15 mins"

I plan to be at ASC Sunday to meet up with Silver.
Is this pumpkin shoot open to the public? may be something the wife would enjoy. She's allergic to pumpkins and would enjoy shooting at things that cause her misery.

I will try to make it to LRG Monday evening also. I hope I can see the outdoor range that late in the evening.

You actually drive right past it on your way to the clubhouse. Its on your left maybe 100 yds before the clubhouse so if you turn left right there and point towards the bench/shooting area your headlights should illuminate it all. They are planning to redo the outdoor range this year so you may get some detail on that in the meeting.

Back
Top Bottom