• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a gun club/range

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations regarding gun clubs/ranges in my area that the family can join. I'm in Northborough, MA (same town as GOAL HQ), and also in the Lakes Region, NH on the weekends.

We'd prefer an indoor pistol range, and >100 rifle range.

Please just throw out your thoughts about ranges you've been to.

Thanks

Check out the Worcester Pistol and Rifle Range, located off of Rt. 140 in Boylston, MA.

The club offers a seven position fifty foot indoor pistol range, a 140 yard outdoor range with covered shooting positions, a forty yard pistol pit, and an outdoor twenty-five yard pistol range, also with covered shooting positions. There are also a trail with hay bales for those wishing to practice archery.

To take a look on the web go to www.wprclub.com.

Darius

Hi Lkwinnipesaukee,

Close to your Northborough home is Riverside Gun Club in Hudson. It's inside Rt 495 on Rt 62. Just 15 minutes fom my house in Marlborough. From some recent research, I can say our costs are lower the average across the state.

Check out our web site for details on facilities. You can also see just how active we are with IDPA, CMP high-power, trap under the lights, indoor bullseye, and award winning instructors and youth teams.

For quick list, we have 3 outdoor pistol/rifle ranges: 25, 50, and 100yds. 2 shotgun fields. Archery range. Stocked fish pond. Inside is a 50' indoor range, archery range, and air pistol range. Also has a bar with pool tables if you like to that kind of thing.

cheers,
Chuck

Manchester Firing Line has an indoor range in Belmont, New Hampshire. It is smaller than the Manchester Range, but my experience is that it is less crowded and tends to have fewer gangster wanabees than the Manchester location.

See: http://www.gunsnh.com/

Mark

If you are a handgunner, one fundamental item to find out about is range access policies. Some ranges give members clubhouse keys and 24x7 access whereas others are either by "scheduled range hours only", or by "clubhiouse hours".

Thanks guys. I'll head over to Riverside sometime to check it out.

Anyone have experience with (I'm going to spell this wrong) Pemigewassett Fish and Game in Holderness, NH?

That would be the PERFECT location when we are in NH.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom