Looking for a good club north of Boston

I've been researching the local clubs and have been having a hard time finding one that I would like to join. Does anyone know if there are any clubs that offer outdoor rifle and pistol ranges plus a skeet range that you can use whenever you want? It seems like all the ranges I can find only offer skeet at a specific time. I was hoping to find a range you can just bring your own clay pigeons and use their throwers whenever you want.

Wilmington, so it seems like Woburn might be nice to check out. Idealy I was looking for a range that had mechanical throwers you could use but if Woburn lets you use the skeet range all the time I guess thats decent. Does the Danvers one have a website?

Anyone on here a member of the Harvard Sportsmans Club that could answer questions? This club looks really nice.

Anyone on here a member of the Harvard Sportsmans Club that could answer questions? This club looks really nice.
You talk about skeet. Few clubs do this because it requires two houses spitting clay's from opposite directions at the same time. Most clubs have trap & or sporting clays. Harvard has three fixed single load throwers that are available dawn to dusk, but no formal setup. We also have 7, 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, and 300 yd. ranges, as well as Cowboy, and IPSC and indoor fascilities.
All but cowboy have covered firing points. No RO is required to use the ranges. Meetings are 1st Thurs. of every Mo. Be there around 6:30-7:30 p.m.
If you don't already belong, you must join the NRA.
I would be happy to give you a tour.

Wilmington, so it seems like Woburn might be nice to check out. Idealy I was looking for a range that had mechanical throwers you could use but if Woburn lets you use the skeet range all the time I guess thats decent. Does the Danvers one have a website?

I'm in Wilmington as well. Where about town are you?

I'm a member of the Andover Sportsmens Club (http://www.andoversportsmensclub.org). It's right in Harold Parker State Forest.

Yeah I was using the wrong term, I'm used to just informal sporting clays which is what I'm looking for. Harvard seems like a great place though, I'm going to apply there hopefully. I live near the Woburn line in Wilmington.

Back
Top Bottom