• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for .22lr C&Rs

Your best bet for a .22lr trainer under $100 is a Romanian.

Mvc-013f.jpg

You can scope some of the models that have a wide machining (not scope mount rail... PM me for what to look for in differences) base and get good results with $15 Walmart scopes at 100 yards.

101dab9f.jpg

e0f415c1.jpg

Thats 10 shots using cheap Federal Lightning ammo at 100 yards.
Romanian M69 trainer... $70, Wal Mart BSA scope... $15, an old box of Federal Lightning ammo... free from Dad's stash. Grouping that nice with a cheap .22 trainer and scope at 100 yards... priceless.[smile]

Its not C&R but will be eventually.

very nice. I was hoping it to be c&R so i could have it sent to my home in Massachusetts, as i am working in Alaska for a couple months.

Did you pick your romanian up locally or did you purchase it online and go through an FFL?

very nice. I was hoping it to be c&R so i could have it sent to my home in Massachusetts, as i am working in Alaska for a couple months.

Did you pick your romanian up locally or did you purchase it online and go through an FFL?

I've got 3 of them all together. 1 was from a local gun show and the other 2 were from a distributor through an ffl. I've seen them pop up from time to time at Four Seasons though.

Back
Top Bottom