Look what I found.

Looks like a rattle snake to me!! It’s not arson if you burn it down for a good reason!!!

Whats in the strainer , taboule ?

Actually a couple weeks back as I"m walking into the basement, there was a baby garder snake slithering around . Also had a black racer sunning himself in the backyard .

1695680373813.png

This ^^ is what I usually see for snakes around here. Eastern Black King Snake, harmless keeps away the mice. This is the large male of a mating pair that hang around. Pic is from a few years ago...it's now about 6 feet long and the female is about 5 feet.

A big ole black racer scared the hell out of my neighbor a few years--it was living under his shed. He snake-proofed his shed, so the black racer moved into my crawl space. (Sucker stuck his head from under the siding to watch me finish a fence repair last summer.)

Now, every fall I've had to set out a bunch of mousetraps as the little varmints moved indoors. But since the black racer moved in, I've had no mice. I'll take the snake any day. I even saw a baby one a couple weeks ago in the yard--that was cool.

Probably get another year or two out of that tire.

Whats in the strainer , taboule ?

Actually a couple weeks back as I"m walking into the basement, there was a baby garder snake slithering around . Also had a black racer sunning himself in the backyard .
It’s parsley, and whatever else I used In my spaghetti sauce last night 😁

Time to burn down your house

hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^That sounds like some kind of code.
The chair is against the wall.
John has a long mustache
🤣🤣🤣

I was identifying what I saw in the two photos, which I perceived was the original purpose of the question.

Looking at it one day later, you are correct!

🤣🤣🤣

I was identifying what I saw in the two photos, which I perceived was the original purpose of the question.

Looking at it one day later, you are correct!
There was no question about what it is or was, it was in regards to where it came from.
Anyways, quick update, haven’t seen any more snakes 😂

Found three baby garter snakes in my finished basement today. Two near where my wife does the laundry. She has an irrational fear of snakes, to the extreme. If she finds the fourth we may have to move. Or I go back to washing my own underwear.

Back
Top Bottom