Long War

I think that this war will be with us in one form or another for along time.

Many people do not realize that the face of war changes. And the victor is likely to be the one who can realize this and adapt the quickest.

I've said from the get go that we would be there for quite sometime, and we will always have to have some sort of presence there.

This war has been going on for a long time, and will continue to go on for a long time. I don't expect that I'll see the end of it, but maybe my kids will.

Most Americans didn't realize that we were at war until Sept. 11, 2001 and all too many still refuse to recognize the fact.

Besides, it's all George Bush's fault!

Gary

War

This war has been going on for a long time, and will continue to go on for a long time. I don't expect that I'll see the end of it, but maybe my kids will.

Most Americans didn't realize that we were at war until Sept. 11, 2001 and all too many still refuse to recognize the fact.

Besides, it's all George Bush's fault!

Gary
We`ve been at war with Muslim extremists since the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut.
The average citizen has been in denial.

Unfortunately war is and has been a way of life. It is how you go about your life and appreciate the freedoms we have (before they are taken away) and appreciate the men and women who help keep us free that is important.

Until we're all locked in our own regions or have a radical change in our way of life, war will be inevitable.

We`ve been at war with Muslim extremists since the bombing of the Marine Barracks in Beirut.

Saddam Hussein was a sack of excrement, but he wasn't actually Muslim extremist, he was just an Arab nationalist, who had grudgingly put on the trappings. The Iranian government is for real Muslim fascist, and have been lavishly funding and supporting terror in the Middle East.
When we went to war, we should have invaded Iran.

Actually, they've been at war with us for longer than that. We weren't at war with them until after September 11, 2001. Some people still don't realize that there's a war on.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom