• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

War Fighters: A heads up, our kids need help

No BS: Texted my daughter today as I do most every day, she told me she was in MS like, severe pain...etc.

Finally I said what's going on, 2 minute silence then tears, "Dad I've been watching WWII movies and Ukraine news, the phone went silent for two minutes, realized she was crying hard, "Dad I'm trying to protect my family and her fiancee knows nothing about war and fighting, she does by association.

HUG your kids and talk to them: They're scared & this surprised me

No BS: Texted my daughter today as I do most every day, she told me she was in MS like, severe pain...etc.

Finally I said what's going on, 2 minute silence then tears, "Dad I've been watching WWII movies and Ukraine news, the phone went silent for two minutes, realized she was crying hard, "Dad I'm trying to protect my family and her fiancee knows nothing about war and fighting, she does by association.

HUG your kids and talk to them: They're scared & this surprised me
My daughter’s woke millennial caregiver is terrified, was practically in tears at dropoff today. Says she hasn’t slept in 2 days, been up watching vids from Ukraine. Thinks we need to make this all stop…

My daughter’s woke millennial caregiver is terrified, was practically in tears at dropoff today. Says she hasn’t slept in 2 days, been up watching vids from Ukraine. Thinks we need to make this all stop…
That's what I told her..."stop trying to control what you can't fix", control what you can...my heart breaks for our children

Last edited:
That's what I told her..."stop trying to control what you can't fix", control what you can...my heart breaks for my children
This is a 29 year old who thinks the US is responsible for all of the ills of the world. Told me I’d be proud of her since she’s now becoming a prepper

Eff her, she needs to go to the Ukraine and load mags for the real women

Back
Top Bottom