Lockdown for a shovel...what's next???

HAHAHA!

My Ex-Wifes' family is from that area (that explains alot) Nice country out there. Love the open spaces. Drove 90 MPH down a secondary road straight as an arrow for 10 miles!

Glad no one was hurt with the assault shovel. I can't believe someone would bring a military grade shovel to school. It looks so Killy with all the evil features. They should ban collapsible shovels with serrated edges.

At least these kids get to go home and post Facebook pictures while their parent weep over them thinking they could have lost their child today to such a dangerous shovel.

It's unbelievable how stupid people are getting these days. Shouldn't the staff member have at least said something to this person if they thought they had an axe like "excuse me what are you doing?" Or maybe taken an extra second to see what the kid had before running for their life?
I just had a chilling thought... what if the country allowed qualified school staff to carry concealed and this innocent kid got shot because he had a shovel? The stupidity of "people" make me question my own position on firearms in schools. FU stupid people.

Back
Top Bottom